Which one do you haveness?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you haveness?

• (Digital)Cable
    • Satellite
    • None; I don\'t have a T.V. *sob*
    • I have teh bothness :D
    • Meh, which ever the neighbor has.
    • I don\'t really know, due to not watching or caring about T.V.
    • I just have the standard television channels yo.
    • Computer
    • *Other*
    • Go away you Mong.

Hiya.
After just recently getting lectured not to order anything unwanted by young eyes, despite I never thought anything of it, I realized my mom got Digital Cable for teh television. Now, just for giggles, I want to know...Which do you have?;...(Digital)Cable, Satellite, none, both, other?

Righto...
/me vanishes
:D

I have a digital cable dee-lee, but god knows why, since I hardly ever watch it nowadays.

I have cable, but it's not digital, so I had to vote 'Other'. We were going to get DirecTV, but there was a problem, so the guy who installed it left, leaving the satellite dish and all the equipment behind, and I doubt anyone will return for it.

gatewatcher said:

O_o

Well, I was responding to Doom Anomaly, so I phrased my answer so that he would most easily comprehend it.

Grazza said:

Well, I was responding to Doom Anomaly, so I phrased my answer so that he would most easily comprehend it.

Heh, alright.

And by the way:

<gatewatcher> does a "O_o" count as a one word response?
<Quasar`> gate: no cuz a picture is worth a thousand words

Hehehehee

Uhh... TV channels?

Oh yeah, that ancient, stupid and inefficient information broadcasting system from the 20th century. My grandma had one of those TV machines. Are people still wasting time with them?

We used to have Digital Cable until my dad had to take a 25% cut in pay and was forced to take one day a week off due to the company doing shitty right now, but now we have an amazing 20 channels, 5 of them are shopping and 3 don't come in. Oh and did I mention the lack of a furnace and having to rely on a wood stove during a fucking cold winter sucks balls?

AT&T Digital Cable. Thing is, I only watch a few channels. Like TV Land, The Action Channel, TechTV, and The International Channel. Oh, and various movie channels, depending which p0rn, er...movie is on.

Digital Cable Dee-lee. :P But I only watch Scifi, Cartoon Network, and any oterh with sitcoms.

Last year, we had digital cable. Then the roommate whose mom set up the deal left, and they took the box. We still have mundane cable which we aren't paying for, tho.

Apparently I have AT&T cable, but I'm too lazy to find the line and hook it up to a TV.

I've got digital cable...they gave it to us for free. Dunno why. They just gave us 500 more channels of crap. The only two worth watching were BBCA and MTV-X (they showed Ministry videos!), but then MTV-X tuned into an all-rap channels somehow and I gave up on MTV completely then. Whatever. I never really watch TV anyway.

Actualy, I have a funny little Digital Cable anecdote:

Me: (answers door)
Cable guy: Hi, I'm here to install your digital cable.
Me: Uh, some guy already came around and did it two weeks ago.
Cable Guy: Uh...really? (looks through papers) Are you sure?
Me: Yeah, thats it over there. (points)
Cable Guy: Oh...err, well do you need a cable modem?
Me: No, we got one of those from you guys too.
Cable Guy: What? Really? (looks through papers again)
Me: Yeah
Cable Guy: Damnit! Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things!! (stomps off)