Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elmo972

Best joke WADs

Basically the title. I am looking for some joke WADs to have fun (or suffering) with.

The Sky May Be (they're talking about this wad in this month miniwad, go check'em if you like)

Community Is Falling 3

The Archives are doomed! (and anything by wills in general)

Tribute (probably will work on zandronum, but i'm not sure. I suggest to find a copy of skulltag_data.pk3 around or something like that)

Edited by Walter confetti

Mock 2 is still really damn good, as is deathz0r online.

And of course, TurboCharged Arcade, parts 1 and 2.

I would suggest aiwwac 1 an 2 aiwwac has 20 maps I guess the 2nd one has 20 or 30 maps but here are the wads there not really joke wads they have joke elements to them but here also I'm not joking you need skulltag to play it it won't work on zandronum I even tried it with skulltag content 3.0 b1 an it doesn't work so here

Aiwwac 1

Aiwwac 2

Aiwwac 2 will come with a gzdoom version in there so yeah

There was this map I think made by Wills which contained a buttsex device with a space odyssey theme playing in the background haha. Cannot remember the wad is was in butt it was really strange indeed.

2 hours ago, pcorf said:

There was this map I think made by Wills which contained a buttsex device with a space odyssey theme playing in the background haha. Cannot remember the wad is was in butt it was really strange indeed.

That sounds like a fever dream.

Some might desagree, but Kama Sutra is full of jokes. Not only the last maps. But the authors goes even further and they make one of the most challenging megawads.

But well, the last map and the titlepic hurt some people sensibilities.

Adventures of Massmouth and it sequels are also pretty good and funny. And damm challenging, too.

I remember that there is a cacoward called something like "Mandril Ass Project" but i didn't try it. I remember loled when i readed the description.

I have some fond memories with iogw (It Only Gets Worse) and Zharky_X (Zharkow Goes To the Store)

Doom Explosive Edition

Not really a WAD, more of a PK3, but extra trolly and explosive.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:03 PM, Dark Pulse said:

And of course, TurboCharged Arcade, parts 1 and 2.

Be aware that the last map in TA2 is broken, a script doesn't execute properly and you can't get inside the ice cave.

16 hours ago, LateNightPerson said:

The NUTS.wad trilogy is excellent

Wasn't that the wad where there's a kjgbhillion arch-viles and revenants and you spawn next to nukage barrels with rockets falling down on said barrels after ~15 seconds?

Nuts.

Mandril Ass Project and anything by its maker range from good to excellent.

Grezzo 2 is... Something. Though it's better appreciated if you're Italian. But if you were, you'd probably have heard about the highest profile project coming out of your country already, I guess.

On 6/4/2020 at 8:37 AM, LateNightPerson said:

Damn, I made another joke wad.

Oh My God! It is the NUT man!