Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

i am SO FREAKING DONE guys !!!!!!!

Thanks to most of you for the intelligent debate.   If I've been duped by false propaganda by all means correct me.   Funny how a joke topic got serious, eh?

Honestly I think there are too many people on earth as it is.   However, I highly disagree with the elite's methods of poisoning and dumbing down (even retarding if you prefer) people when the elite's greed is so much to blame for so many problems in the first place.  They kill so many other species and screw up the environment whether they intended to or not.   As time goes on, I care less and less about people, but have always cared about preserving the earth and its many species.   The last three administrations, Bush-Cheney, Obama-Biden, Trump-Pence have ALL gutted the EPA.   Left vs right is mainly a game of divide and conquer, herding people into easily predictable camps set against each other.   The Libertarians have long been subverted.  Johnson who I last voted for is an embarrassment and his running mate Weld has always been a PoS.   I'll write in Vermin Supreme if I have to, but ideally Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard would have been the most ideal running mates under the democratic party.   Of course the scum-sucking DNC and Wall Street had their way and Biden is the nominee.   Remember an elite banker once said "I need workers not thinkers" and so the education system was sabotaged.  And the dumbass state of New York still keeps electing one of his banking dynasty as senator.

Being 39 I've gotten to see some things unfold.   Back when Gates/Micosoft was being charged with the anti-trust stuff, Bush got elected.  And it was all dropped just like that.  Microsoft got off free and clear.  Years ago it got down to just five or six media giants owning every single freaking channel on TV.   Now Disney was allowed to buy Fox in the most ridiculous merger ever even trumping AOL Time Warner.   BTW, damn Time publishes some scummy propaganda.

Ever since I could vote I've remained unaffiliated, which bars me from voting in primaries in my state as I watch people nominate the worst scum of their parties.   My views are and have never been neither wholly left nor right though they have shifted at any rate over the years.   My main view is rationally approaching each situation.   There's such thing as the rational anarchist view that we will always have to work within some system, but make the best of it and retain as much freedom as possible.

Bill and Melinda Gates and their foundation's intentions are a good subject of debate.   Personally I'm not against vaccines but there is a serious problem with transparency, quality, and safety.   Allegedly, many Africans and Arabs have been harmed by Gates Foundation backed vaccines to the point of them killing vaccinators that come to them.   I stay away from cheap questionable flu vaccines being pushed like mad.   Big Pharma often writes and buys its own approvals.   Beware of anyone attacking the middle ground who just want transparency and not a ridiculous overdone vaccine schedule.   Vaccines should not include thermisol (spelling?) and some other potentially screwed up ingredients when unnecessary.   What's with the astounding amount of food allergies in the US, while in India peanut allergies are practically unheard of?   Why is any method of bleach bromated flour allowed in the US while many are banned in India and even China?

So by all means correct me when I'm full of crap but don't ignore credible stuff right in your face.   And Vandana Shiva is right on point with a load of stuff I've already known for years.

EDIT: If I didn't like your post, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate it to keep us honest and things examined from multiple angles.

Edited by Gokuma

1 hour ago, Gokuma said:

Vaccines should not include thermisol (spelling?) and some other potentially screwed up ingredients when unnecessary.

Please explain your credentials that makes you a credible person to discuss how vaccines should work. Pro tip: Google searches are not credentials, we expect to see something along the lines of university education and/or peer reviewed papers you have done at the very least.

1 hour ago, Gokuma said:

Honestly I think there are too many people on earth as it is. 

Then I hope you're working on solving the problem by not reproducing. That would be horribly hypocritical of you.

1 hour ago, Gokuma said:

The last three administrations, Bush-Cheney, Obama-Biden, Trump-Pence have ALL gutted the EPA.

This seems like a blatant lie, quick googling suggests Obama's admin increased EPA budget and generally introduced pro-green laws.

1 hour ago, Gokuma said:

Allegedly, many Africans and Arabs have been harmed by Gates Foundation backed vaccines to the point of them killing vaccinators that come to them.

Allegedly, you fuck cows in retrospect. Give credible links or shut the fuck up with this conspiracy horseshit.

1 hour ago, Gokuma said:

accines should not include thermisol (spelling?) and some other potentially screwed up ingredients when unnecessary.

"THERMISOL heat treatment media offer optimum quenching performance for components made of various alloys. They provide outstanding corrosion protection, minimal foaming, low evaporation and misting as well as good skin compatibility and high thermal stability."

Brah, fireproof babies! Fucken pump 'em full of that stuff!

Even in their propaganda I happened to read back while it was being printed, which attacked the middle ground views of course, Time magazine said thermisol has since been removed from many vaccines.   However it's been left in many cheap crap flu vaccines in which they often guess the wrong strain of flu.   It's just a preservative not important to the process of vaccination, however derived from mercury which is a neurotoxin and I'd like to see the reasoning how it magically gets nontoxic, especially for infants 6 months old.   Supposedly it's a negligible amount for someone weighing 400 lbs I read somewhere.  The other potential harmful ingredients I'll leave people to research on their own and have not mentioned them specifically.   I don't have any peer review papers and my field was comp sci not medical.  Bill Gates' field sure wasn't medical either but he is one smart cookie.  I did learn a great deal from a social problems course at the college I did my first two years at, which focused very much on government corruption and poisoning of the evironment.   In more recent years that jackass Alex Jones made of a joke of it with (amplified by the silly techno remix) "chemicals in the water turning frogs gay."   Years earlier in this class I saw a documentary studying what effects endocrine disrupters as a byproduct of societal or industrial pollution were having on reptiles and maybe amphibians in the Florida Everglades.  They add up in water supplies while EPA may neglect even testing for them in municipal.    A year or two later during my second college somewhere around 2003-2005, I actually saw CNN scroll on the their news ticker that they guessed the wrong flu strain, and then the very next day scrolled that they still recommend getting the flu shot.   Surely someone took some serious heat for the previous day's ticker.   I would just suggest anyone looking for a particular vaccine to do their own research and shop around for good quality.   You can't go by my word.  You can only consider it.     I wonder what the elite get.

*Facepalm*  Remember the whole Fukushima meltdown which happened during the Obama-Biden administration?   They promptly took down a lot of atmospheric radiation monitoring and then had EPA up allowable amounts of radiation by ridiculous factors that made their specifications utterly meaningless.   In short, very harmful amounts of radiation are considered safe by the EPA since then.

Oops, was wondering about my spelling.  It's Thimerosal not thermisol.

Of course we have one person here who just can't be civil and rational and mature.

Edited by Gokuma

What if I told you, I'm not a real person.  I'm secretly the results of 500 monkeys typing on 2000 typewriters.   Yes, each one is banging out stuff on multiple machines.   They're very smart GMO monkeys though.

What's a goatlord thread?  Is it related to an edgelord?  I avoid using google but not sure I'll get the intended result in any search engine.

Just now, Gokuma said:

DON'T DO AN IMAGE SEARCH FOR GOATLORD TOPIC!!

I wouldn't have but now i'm intrigued, why?

On 6/12/2020 at 2:23 AM, ReaperAA said:

So Doomkid is your dad? (jk) 

My new account name is Doombaby and Doomkid has officially become a DoomDAD.

I came for an interesting discussion of Doomkid, but I stayed for the batshit insane conspiracy theories.

Still, props to Doomkid. Good video.

1 hour ago, STILES said:

My new account name is Doombaby and Doomkid has officially become a DoomDAD.

DoomZaddy 😍😍

8 hours ago, Doomkid said:

It's a safe assumption that one has done unscrupulous things (to put it mildly) and fucked a fair share of people over to have achieved billionaire status.

I agree and it happens way before you reach the billionaire status. In the life of any medium+ sized business owner you come to points where any decision you make invariably "fucks" someone. That does not make all business owners bad people. It is not always easy to know where the line is beyond which the actions become immoral, and whether it's been crossed.

8 hours ago, NoXion said:

I said that I don't trust him. Not the same thing. I'm sure in person he's the kind of guy I might enjoy a drink with, but no matter how nice one person is, I don't think anyone should have that much economic and political power.

The line of reasoning I saw is that he's a billionaire and as such does not have to deal with the same problems the common people are dealing with (he has other problems to deal with instead), which makes him not trustworthy. I don't quite understand this line of reasoning.

As far thinking no one should have such economic and political power. Well, what do you propose? Artificially limiting wealth-amassing creates other problems, and as far as political power - should we abolish the position of president of the United States? I think that guy has more political power than any rich dude on Earth.

8 hours ago, NoXion said:

Is it necessarily hatred to recognise that the tiny proportion of the massively wealthy in society would, at the very least, prefer to keep things that way?

No, to recognize is not necessarily hatred, the question is what conclusions you draw from this recognition. Anyone who has something that they like, had wanted, and worked to achieve, wants "to keep things that way". If I have a good job with a steady income, enough to live comfortably, and if I have a lovely wife and nice kids, and I don't really have any aspirations to become ridiculously rich or famous or important - then I also prefer to keep things that way. What's wrong with that? Should I give up my job to someone who is currently jobless, leave my wife and kids and nice home, and go live as a drifter, just because there are people who have less than me? Where do we draw the line?

I see this thread went downhill really fast, why can't we all be civil, it seems to me like everyone here is waiting for a slip up by someone to immediately rip there throat out, Name calling, And Walls of text are unnecessary imo. 

@Gokuma WHY DID YOU TELL ME NOT TO! I did it anyway and oh god..Jesus Christ man!

Edited by Morpheus666

1 hour ago, Doominator2 said:

Well this thread got really stupid really fast.

Clearly, Doomkid's satirical shitposting powers are much too powerful.

I completely agree, seen it all before. 

There's not ambro... uh, vaccine, to go around, there's reasonable evidence that proves Majestic 1... uh, the US Government, created the Gray dea... uh, Covid 19, as a way to control the population and take power over the world's governments to take over the world using a centralized ai located in area 51.

Trust me, I've played Deus E... uh, googled antivax websites, before.

Just now, mrthejoshmon said:

I completely agree, seen it all before. 

There's not ambro... uh, vaccine, to go around, there's reasonable evidence that proves Majestic 1... uh, the US Government, created the Gray dea... uh, Covid 19, as a way to control the population and take power over the world's governments to take other the world using a centralized ai located in area 51.

Trust me, I've played Deus E... uh, googled antivax websites, before.

Forgive my interruption, can you help me find hell?

3 hours ago, dr_st said:

The line of reasoning I saw is that he's a billionaire and as such does not have to deal with the same problems the common people are dealing with (he has other problems to deal with instead), which makes him not trustworthy. I don't quite understand this line of reasoning.

You don't understand how someone with more wealth than you could ever hope to earn in multiple lifetimes is going to have vastly different priorities than you or me? Stuff like higher wages and better working conditions that are in our direct material interest, are in diametric opposition to the material interests of the obscenely wealthy.

3 hours ago, dr_st said:

As far thinking no one should have such economic and political power. Well, what do you propose? Artificially limiting wealth-amassing creates other problems

Billionaires are also artificial (though they'd love to convince us all that they're perfectly natural), and what problems are you talking about?

3 hours ago, dr_st said:

and as far as political power - should we abolish the position of president of the United States? I think that guy has more political power than any rich dude on Earth.

At least US citizens get to vote for the President. None of us get to vote for any of the billionaires and their vast amounts of wealth, which they then can and do use to subvert democracy through lobbying and bribery. That is what I meant by political power - as under late capitalism, political power extends from economic power.

3 hours ago, dr_st said:

No, to recognize is not necessarily hatred, the question is what conclusions you draw from this recognition. Anyone who has something that they like, had wanted, and worked to achieve, wants "to keep things that way". If I have a good job with a steady income, enough to live comfortably, and if I have a lovely wife and nice kids, and I don't really have any aspirations to become ridiculously rich or famous or important - then I also prefer to keep things that way. What's wrong with that? Should I give up my job to someone who is currently jobless, leave my wife and kids and nice home, and go live as a drifter, just because there are people who have less than me? Where do we draw the line?

Being a billionaire is nothing like having a nice job or a nice spouse, because such things are actually achievable by a great many ordinary folk. Not so becoming a billionaire. I don't think you understand the vast gulf that such obscenely enormous wealth creates between the haves and have-nots.

If you had a fantastic job that earned you about the twice the average US income ($100,000) each day, a year's income every single day of the year, it would still take you about 27 years to earn your first billion, and over 3000 years for you to amass as much wealth as Jeff Bezos.

See? Not even remotely comparable. We have to make up ridiculous scenarios to even get close. This degree of wealth inequality which starts verging into astronomical quantities is what they want to keep going, if not make even more ridiculous. Jeff Bezos could well become the world's first trillionaire this century. He already bought the Washington Post which has become suspiciously quiet about the abuses of Amazon since then. As a trillionaire he could extend even more control over the media. If you don't see this as problematic, then I'm not sure what more I could say to convince you.

Edited by NoXion

11 minutes ago, NoXion said:

At least US citizens get to vote for the President.

No, only the electoral college gets to do that. 

AirHorns.flac

14 minutes ago, Edward850 said:

No, only the electoral college gets to do that. 

AirHorns.flac

You're right, I forgot about that. It still blows my mind that anyone who isn't a long-dead slave-owner wearing a wig and tights, thinks that such an arrangement is a good idea. So much for "We the people..."

3 hours ago, NoXion said:

You don't understand how someone with more wealth than you could ever hope to earn in multiple lifetimes is going to have vastly different priorities than you or me? Stuff like higher wages and better working conditions that are in our direct material interest, are in diametric opposition to the material interests of the obscenely wealthy.

Sure I do, so what? There are many different groups of people in every society, with varying degrees of intersection, and their interests and priorities are frequently different, often opposite. A functional society has to find ways to balance them. The interests of single mothers are not necessarily the same as the interests of small business owners; interests of employees and employers do not always coincide (even if the employer is a small business, and not a billionaire). Public and private sectors employees also may have fundamentally different priorities, etc.

For instance - higher wages and better working conditions. For who? For constructions workers? Medical workers? Waiters? Video game developers? Everyone? There is rarely a single policy that affects everyone in the same way. For instance, if you are an engineer, making, let's say 200K USD per year, and I am a minimum wage Walmart employee, what makes you think you and I have the same priorities? Heck, if they raise minimum wage, businesses will be less profitable, will pay lower taxes, and the difference will have to be compensated somehow. How? Well, for example, by making you, the 200K/year employee pay higher taxes. How is that in your interest?

In fact, a minimum wage worker, and a 200K/year worker frequently have very different day-to-day problems. Maybe they have more alike than the average Joe has with the billionaire, but they are still different. So to extend your logic, would you say they cannot trust one another? Why do you want to single out the billionaires as if their priorities are, by design, contradictory to those of everyone else?

Billionaires are also artificial (though they'd love to convince us all that they're perfectly natural), and what problems are you talking about?

I will claim that they are less artificial, because the current system of laws allows people to become billionaires without lots of specific clauses to that effect. It just happens naturally when someone can own a corporation that, for whatever reason, becomes tremendously profitable and keeps on growing. In what way do you find the idea that billionaires can exist artificial?

As to what problems? Well, let's first start with a proposal. Which legislation do you suggest to make it impossible for a person to amass 1 billion dollars (let's assume that's the arbitrary limit we set)? I will bet that for anything you can come up with, someone will find a way to circumvent it, legally, in a way that will guarantee no benefit to you or anyone else who you may wish to benefit with this. Unless you go very extreme, such as downright disallowing any privately owned corporations except a handful of small ones, under tight state control. Kind of like the Soviet Union model. Much good did it do the people there, didn't it?

At least US citizens get to vote for the President. None of us get to vote for any of the billionaires and their vast amounts of wealth, which they then can and do use to subvert democracy through lobbying and bribery. That is what I meant by political power - as under late capitalism, political power extends from economic power.

You don't vote for the billionaires to become billionaires, but in a capitalistic system - you most certainly make them billionaires, by buying what they sell, or investing in their company in other ways. In a nutshell that's how it works. Of course, there have to be checks and balances, and ways to prevent someone from getting too much ahead, when it starts hurting the society / economy as a whole. That's why you have all the anti-trust and anti-monopoly laws, all the merger regulations, etc. Which may not always work effectively, may suffer from poor motivation, and corruption, etc. However, I see those as problems of implementation, not design.

As far as the lobbying and "legalized bribery" - yes, I agree with you that this is a big problem, and furthermore, I have a feeling that it's worse in the United States than in most other countries. I think that attempting to somehow curtail these actions is as good start as any in trying to give more power to the people, less to the ultra-rich. Better than trying to play Robin Hood directly.

Being a billionaire is nothing like having a nice job or a nice spouse, because such things are actually achievable by a great many ordinary folk. Not so becoming a billionaire. I don't think you understand the vast gulf that such obscenely enormous wealth creates between the haves and have-nots.

Becoming a billionaire is also achievable by a great many ordinary folk. I think if you analyze all the people that became billionaires, you will find nothing super extraordinary there. It is just a few specific traits (that may be possessed by millions of people) and a particular extreme streak of luck. Of course, only a handful of individuals will actually have "all the stars aligned just right" to become billionaires, but that's by definition. If rare events were not rare, they would be the subject of special attention.

Edited by dr_st