Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the pain! OH GOD THE PAIN

man this retainer deal is makeing things difficult. today was the first time i was ever killed by a baron in a very long time. it hurts but i got to use it

It's supposed to be one of those things you stick in your mouth after you get braces removed.

They're the things that look kinda like the top of your mouth and fit into it too, then there's this bar that goes around your teeth or something. I just hate them, when I was younger my friend's little sister would always take hers out and throw it at me and it was all gooey and disgusting and stuff.

They're the things that look kinda like the top of your mouth and fit into it too, then there's this bar that goes around your teeth or something. I just hate them, when I was younger my friend's little sister would always take hers out and throw it at me and it was all gooey and disgusting and stuff.

ROFL. My mom wants to get me braces =P. Why I don't know, I only have one or two screwed up teeth...

ROFL. My mom wants to get me braces =P. Why I don't know, I only have one or two screwed up teeth...

* fetches "the big book of British smiles"

*Fraggle finally gets to a pic of prince charles

NOooo....THATS ENU HUH UHUFFFFFFF /me cries from the horror

I have seen you Fraggle, you can talk, from the looks of it you could eat an apple through a letterbox :)

I have seen you Fraggle, you can talk, from the looks of it you could eat an apple through a letterbox :)

ROFL!!