Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Erick194

Sprites and textures extracted from id mobile games (now Wolfenstein RPG Brew resources)

Im have similar question

Did possible maps from OE2 BREW reconvert and run under O&E1 DS? It's be very cool... So sadly, that D2RPG and WRPG have iOS versions with better quality, but Orcs and Elves not :( 

This migh have been answered before but sprites aside, were sounds and music extracted too?

I remember watching a playthrough from MetroidJunkie of the iOS version of D2RPG where some sounds seem like the ones you'd hear in MetaDoom, so i wonder if that was the source.

@whatup876 sounds and music have also been extracted along with the sprites for Orcs and Elves 1 and 2 for Brew and DS. I think Doom2 RPG too.

The sounds present on IOS Doom2 RPG and Wolfenstein RPG are available on the game files by default. 

I have never played MetaDoom to be honest but I think the source for its sounds is the game files they might have. Not by the graphics extraction. 

On 6/1/2020 at 3:42 AM, kraze said:

Is it possible to make a packer for the resources? Mostly interested for Orcs and Elves, because the font and hud are too small; And for Doom II RPG because the status bar does not stretch.

Hi, so I assume that packing back the unpacked resources is not possible? its a pity...