Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-x Kabal x-

Favorite DooM music of all time.

I love most, maybe all, of the Doom64 music...well, a couple tracks I despise. But that's about it.

*EDIT* Hey -x Kabal x-, about your sig, it was cool for you to say "*ss" when you were 5? My parents would've spanked me for that. :)

-x Kabal x- said:

Yeah, I did say that when I was 5. They thought it was funny so I didn't get spanked.

Pfft, If even now I say "Sh_t-up" or "Ha_e" then I get in trouble, let alone any profanity.. :D heh,

E1M6, The ultimate Doom.

Best. Song. Ever. :)

DOOM Anomaly said:

Pfft, If even now I say "Sh_t-up" or "Ha_e" then I get in trouble, let alone any profanity.. :D heh,

At least I can go to hell. :P

The music for the PSX Final doom level Geryon. The psx and n64 music is overall cool and moody.

E1M1 and e1m9 from ultimate doom are also my favourite.

Level 7 from doom2 easily. Also my favorite level in the game both for the single player + mplayer sides of it.

E1M5, E1M7, E1M8, E2M6. All really good examples of good level design and good music to fit the mood.

It's hard to choose from doom 1's music since so many are so great. Probably E1M8 or Victor.mid though.

"Intermission from Doom" - E2m3 and Intermission screen music.

That and "The Demons from Adrian's Pen" - E2M2

memento mori has an awesome soundtrack. MM map11 and map14 musics are really awesome.

Doom: D_E1M3, D_E2M6, D_E2M4, D_E3M2.

Doom2: D_IN_CIT (map09), D_TENSE (map28)

Evilution: Map06, map14, map20.

Pwads with awesome music:

Memento Mori, Memento Mori 2, Equinox, 2002ADO, Relive.

Favourite Pwad music: MM map14, MM2 map09, MM2 map 19, MM2 map 21, MM2 map27, MM2 map29, 2002ADO e3m8, Equinox map01, Equinox map12.

All of the NIN midis in The Underworld so far. Hah. Predictimometer!

Failing that, E2M9/E3M1. Evil. Pantera. Enough for me.

Final Doom: Evilution MAP31 (it is also the intermission music for this episode) and MAP16 (also used in MAP26)
Doom II: Hell on Earth MAP30 (Icon of Sin)

I can't pick absolute favorites so I won't. I agree with the comments though, Memento Mori 1/2 and 2002ado had sweet music. I also like when heretic music is used, like in Alien Vendetta (04/24 music is pretty nice too).

Most of Requiem's sound track. I think tracks 11 and 15 were my favourites. I actually learned to play part of track 11 on the guitar I liked it so much.

Most of the original game's tunes are pretty cool. Off the top of my head, e1m2, e1m5, e1m7, e1m8, e3m1, map09, map07, map10, map02, map18 and the text intermissions tunes from both games.

For plain old Doom, E1M5 was the best. It was creepy and atmospheric,a cut above all of Doom's other music.

For non-Vanilla Doom, I like The Music Of Memento Mori's Level, Hell's Kitchen. What was that, MAP06?

Submerge said:

For plain old Doom, E1M5 was the best. It was creepy and atmospheric,a cut above all of Doom's other music.

For non-Vanilla Doom, I like The Music Of Memento Mori's Level, Hell's Kitchen. What was that, MAP06?

Nope, map05. It also appears on map16.

The title of the tune is "Galaxy" and i personally love the breakbeat'ish rythm.

I was fond of a lot of the PSX music -- namely the stuff in Tower of Babel and Vesparas from PSX Final Doom.