Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pezl

Esc1230ape.wad

Can you beat this level with pistol, bfg and 1320 monsters?

I did it twice of 3 attempts

IWAD: DOOM2

Screenshot: Too much of archvile

Needed: GZDoom or ZDoom

Enjoy: yes

Crouching: no

Jumping: no

Creator: Pezl

Challenge: yes

Archvile: yes

DOWNLOAD:

Escape1320.rar

Screenshot_Doom_20200629_184747.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200629_184749.png

1 hour ago, Zolgia108 said:

ok i made it... finally hahahaha

haha nice job man.

Spoiler

I managed to beat this my first try without firing a single shot because I found the secret and walked on all of the archies' heads to the exit switch!

Edited by SuperCupcakeTactics

@SuperCupcakeTactics, yes but if you shoot and complete level you are master :D, I know that but when you run it on nightmare difficult so monsters are activated without shooting for me

tell me if you did it or how much attempts it was for yu

Is it hard or easy?

I played it on Nightmare and starting blasting the BFG then when I decided to reach the exit switch I forgot that the monsters respawn and died in an eternal exploding flame bonanza. I was successful on my second try though since I alerted the enemies then ran back to the start to lure them out of their nest so there would be room for me to drop down in front of the switch and exit the level! I didn't shoot my weapon that time either actually so I died 5 more times trying to win while having shot my weapon but I managed to exit the level eventually with having at least one archvile kill! Fighting archviles is tough!

Edited by SuperCupcakeTactics

7 hours ago, Clippy said:

Thank you so much for gameplay & playing, i wanted to do level with hundret+ monsters because it can be fun.

14 hours ago, SuperCupcakeTactics said:

I played it on Nightmare and starting blasting the BFG then when I decided to reach the exit switch I forgot that the monsters respawn and died in an eternal exploding flame bonanza. I was successful on my second try though since I alerted the enemies then ran back to the start to lure them out of their nest so there would be room for me to drop down in front of the switch and exit the level! I didn't shoot my weapon that time either actually so I died 5 more times trying to win while having shot my weapon but I managed to exit the level eventually with having at least one archvile kill! Fighting archviles is tough!

Yeahh, it is i beated it 2/3 attempts because when you got stuck its hard... But thank you do much for playing.