Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

just curious

well i am gonna stop with the stories and such.. however i got a question about the question forum. why is it almost every post is closed, and with no signs of flaming and other such stuff. some seemed to be getting good. anyway just curious as to why they are being closed.
also is there a set limit of memory the post can take up, i mean all together?

Maybe folks wised up.

Flames = bannable if dumb enough

At least that's the way I see it.

Read the FAQ.
Basically, dont post unless your answering the question. It's not meant for casual discussions.

The questions forum is just for questions and answers. Any flames or stupid half assed remarks are unwelcome. Just read Ling's old Question Forums faq.

Use3D said:

The questions forum is just for questions and answers. Any flames or stupid half assed remarks are unwelcome. Just read Ling's old Question Forums faq.

Yes, but that's widely ignored for the most part. I haven't been there in a while, but last time I checked there was a lot of spam and such. Maybe it's better now that there's an actual mod for it, i'll have to go check.

Sephiroth said:

why is it almost every post is closed, and with no signs of flaming and other such stuff.

Bloodshedder's closing them, ask him.

It looks to me that when a question is answered, the thread is closed to keep the BS out. This is key modding by Mr. Bloodshedder.