Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chip

How often do you post on Doomworld?

I think most forums have a functionality that tracks average posts per day. Not sure if Doom world has it.

I have my on and off moments. I have been less active than I use to be since I started working from home. Doomworld was my train ride ritual you see.

I usually post here after beating some maps on the original doom games so I can share my successs.  Or I will post here for fun to hype me up even more to fire up doom on good ol dosbox. 

some days a lot, some days nothing at all.. It depends on how much I feel like interacting with the world or just be a passive observer on that particular day.

(and I used to post more when the 2 songs thread was more alive)

I wish I could post more often but i'm not good enough to review or give tips, not creative enough to make content and not experienced enough to have anything to add to most discussions. Hopefully i'll ease into the forum after a lil while idk

Much like vanilla_d00m, i go on and off from playing until i complete a few maps, then i rest a little by reading comment, trying to help with something or posting a joke for some lulz, then i come back to play a wad, usually an episode per day, to not burn myself.

But i'm not much on the mood for playing lately, and my jokes are running out of steam it seems. My wife is all the time around thanks to the quarentine, so opening an incognito mode is out of question.

So yeah, i'm pretty bored so i post around a little more.

Probably i will get a warning or two for being a dumbass :P

13 minutes ago, P41R47 said:

opening an incognito mode

this is a child friendly site! keep your very vague references to self-gratification out of it!

2 minutes ago, kalaeth said:

this is a child friendly site! keep your very vague references to self-gratification out of it!

it wasn't at all about what you point out. Its because my wife hates to see me wasting my time Dooming or posting things here. That why i go incognito or post from my cellphone, hiding in the bathroom, like now...

But i can see what you say. I didn't thought about that.

Sorry!

7 hours ago, kalaeth said:

That's always something I find interesting because depending on which Doom you're playing you have to be either 15 or 18, unless of course you're playing the GBA version which simply specifies to be a "teen". Based on that, should there not be age-specific areas here? Of course, how are you supposed to know the true age of someone?