Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katarhyne

Speedmapping Fun + DWBS

Sargebaldy let me know via IRC that a new Speedmapping wad has been compiled, themed after Phobos Anomaly, and he says you can get the wad here.

EDIT: Uh, this was a mailbag (explaining the shortness of the update), but Kat apparently doesn't read DW before she updates it or something. So, um, here's some, uh, news that shaviro told me about, tee hee. - Cyb

/me gives you a hard time.

Update: "Well, here goes. Just two things this time."
Comments section: "Three things this time. Really. I promise."

Feeling okay? Is there something you want to tell us?

Wow, I need to give you more credit. No sooner had I posted, but it had already been fixed.

Awwww, now I look stupid. :C

It's really sad news indeed... pity I'm too annoyed fighting off the pop ups to care!

myk said:

It's really sad news indeed... pity I'm too annoyed fighting off the pop ups to care!

/me imagines Myk elbowing a pop-up, then uppercutting another.

Yeah I cant view the page either.

Katarhyne said:
EDIT: Uh, this was a mailbag (explaining the shortness of the update), but Kat apparently doesn't read DW before she updates it or something. So, um, here's some, uh, news that shaviro told me about, tee hee. - Cyb

orfl, check the time when it "happened", Carmack will actually die tonight O_O

I'm sure one of these days, one of these fake death "jokes" will make me laugh. Just like Britney Spears may some day make a good song...

Yet death is the thing to laugh at, since we can't do much more about it than that. Truly, humor is very often about the worst of things. Not all jokes are about ill fate and defects, but in a way humor is always about our fragility and mortality.

Yeah it's hard to make a fake news post when you write at the fourth grade level.

He'll die tonight?? Hold on a second.. ...

/Virgil goes to Hell, kicks Satan's ass and then goes to Heaven and kicks God's ass and forces each one to promise they'll let Carmack go back to Earth if he arrives at either location.

Ok, now where were we? :D

myk said:

Yet death is the thing to laugh at, since we can't do much more about it than that. Truly, humor is very often about the worst of things. Not all jokes are about ill fate and defects, but in a way humor is always about our fragility and mortality.

How very profound myk.

Wildman said:

If you are going to try and spoof a news site, at least use spell check and learn some grammer!

Grammar.

Heh, it's always funny when someones spells it like that and he's correcting someone else.

Probably a joke. I'd normally spell it grammer if I was correcting someone.

(And yes, that grammetical error was deliberate.)

myk said:

huhu you said things