Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lirui1001

Akeldama demos [-complevel 2]

1 hour ago, blob1024 said:

hello,

i was casual recording map18 but I always have 2 monsters not teleporting in. final area where the red key is.

in non-recording instead, i can get 100% kills, I assume its something complevel-related.

we can summon @Khorus

map18 in 07:22

just a table filler,

max kills seems to be 187/189due to the 2 enemies not teleporting in

ak18-722.zip

the cyber area can easily and very often go totally wrong

edit: upsie. kills are 187/189 txt is wrong.

Edited by blob1024

sorry this post seems very dumb to me now... so please don't mind.

Edited by GarrettChan

Map01 UV Max in 2:29

ak01m229.zip

I tried 3 times and I got this, and I saw some obvious flaws in it. Then I went ahead and tried 2 more hours only to find out the outcome of the infight is so ideal and it's very hard to have something like this one more time...

Edited by GarrettChan

map05 in 08:38

me recording on this map: è_é

ak05-838.zip

if I'm right 13 maps still undone

9/12/16/18/19/20/23/25/26/28/30/31/32

Edited by blob1024

6 hours ago, NeilK said:

Map 09 UV-Max in 4:48 

I'm really tempted to max map 32 unless someone else wants that one.

ak09m448.zip

good run, you anticipated me on this map, I was looking at it yesterday evening

but good you did, because I missed the way to return to first areas after picking plasma eheh, I'd have failed hard :)

map32 is very cool, but i haven't the time to put right efforts in maxing it now. goodluck!

I'll have a look on rest of maps starting from the low ones (so from 12 if I find secrets, never played most maps yet)

12/16/18/19/20/23/25/26/28/30/31/32

8 hours ago, NeilK said:

I'm really tempted to max map 32 unless someone else wants that one.

Please do. It will be a fun one to watch.

18 hours ago, blob1024 said:

good run, you anticipated me on this map, I was looking at it yesterday evening

but good you did, because I missed the way to return to first areas after picking plasma eheh, I'd have failed hard :)

map32 is very cool, but i haven't the time to put right efforts in maxing it now. goodluck!

I'll have a look on rest of maps starting from the low ones (so from 12 if I find secrets, never played most maps yet)

12/16/18/19/20/23/25/26/28/30/31/32

Thank you, it seemed the easiest to route and grind the time down a bit in a day. Map 12 looks to be reasonable as far as comparing it to map 5 bleh.

Yeah map 32 has a hr/av mix mash going for it and perhaps a bit ambitious for me but I'll see if I can do it justice.

16 hours ago, GarrettChan said:

Please do. It will be a fun one to watch.

I will get to work straight away then!

28 minutes ago, blob1024 said:

map12 in 08:45

Can you get the SSG first? I did watch the demo, but I don't remember a lot of this map.

I would say it does look really tiresome to run it... Also, I'm not a fan of those weapon pickup placements in the middle of hot fights, especially Rocket Launcher.

3 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

Can you get the SSG first? I did watch the demo, but I don't remember a lot of this map.

I would say it does look really tiresome to run it... Also, I'm not a fan of those weapon pickup placements in the middle of hot fights, especially Rocket Launcher.

yes you can, but if you do, you most likely skip backpack for a long part of the demo.

ammonition was a great pain for me, the pack helps because you can stock a lot of shells then

if you see me making use of zerk-fisting then there's for SURE a big problem with ammo. I hate punching :)

map30 in 24:49

since its very long, you may wish a watching with pauses maybe.

sadly its 35fps.

ak30.zip

leftover maps are 16/23/25/26/28 and 31, of these if I'm right i could only cover 31 due to secrets missing in the others

2 minutes ago, numberjuan77 said:

Somehow managed to telefrag the Cacos in the Yellow key room. Not sure how tho.

(vid)

I think it's because that the second wave of Cacos spawned in and since it's Map30, monsters can telefrag the player and other monsters.

1 minute ago, GarrettChan said:

I think it's because that the second wave of Cacos spawned in and since it's Map30, monsters can telefrag the player and other monsters.

I'm having trouble recreating the scenario. When I trigger then second wave of Cacos, they usually spawn in only after the tele spot is not occupied. It must be a tigh timing to get them fele fragged.

1 minute ago, numberjuan77 said:

I'm having trouble recreating the scenario. When I trigger then second wave of Cacos, they usually spawn in only after the tele spot is not occupied. It must be a tigh timing to get them fele fragged.

Yeah, I think it's a map design flaw or something. Probably somehow they got stuck for just a little bit and the timer is up and they died to Map30 tragedy lol

I apologize for spamming this thread but I managed to pull off a double Caco telefrag in one of my demo attempts. Looks like a tight timing to achieve the telefrag.

5 hours ago, numberjuan77 said:

I apologize for spamming this thread but I managed to pull off a double Caco telefrag in one of my demo attempts. Looks like a tight timing to achieve the telefrag.

thats nice, but probably not so amazingly effective time-wise in a huge map full of ammo like this one

nonehtless very interesting!