Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Austinado

(***Currently not available*** ) Give me your WADs - I WILL PLAY AND RECORD THEM.

Heya so I made a custom weapon mod that adds 1 weapon (custom) into the game. (If you wanna spawn it either do summon BFL9000 in console or do IDKFA) I wanted to know if those are acceptable or not. If they are then here BFL.WAD. I've only tested this in GZDoom so it might not work in other source ports

Edited by Robot J : changed and to an or

= = ANNOUNCEMENT = = 

So i have been called to work again from day 10 of May and so on.

For that reason and because im working on my project ( working on map09 this moment) and i want  to release this year...ill stop  video WADs requests for undetermined time until i finish and release my project. After im done with that, i will return once again to do the purpose of this thread. 

Still, if you have any requests to do, until May 10, 2020, i will do it. After that day, the "shop" is closed.

For me is impossible to work, do the video WADs requests and work on my project. 

Again if you have any more requests, post it now until May10.

Cheers,

Austinado.

*I will repost this post in this thread.

i have no clue if you played through my IWAD, but if you have, could you upload the recording to youtube? and if you already did, could you post the link?

SATANIC INFESTATION

BY @sergeirocks100

Download Here

Maybe playing in the easiest difficulty was not a good thing to do, since i did not encountered much of difficulty on playing this. I think this mapper is starting something, and we have actually a very similar design like the DOOM2 maps here. Sure the weapons are nice (i guess they are from the actual Freedom) but the monster placement is weak and their number as well. If this is a first time mapping, alot has to be done...and with practice and more study about monster placement and its balance, i think the mapper can reach some place good...but it requires more practice..like mostly everything in life.

Thanks for the request!

STARTS AT 19:36

Kl7zTLB.jpg

= You can follow me on TWITCH ( https://www.twitch.tv/austinado_) =

===== // =====

Apologies for the hold up Austinado, IRL is getting quite busy - I hope these playthroughs are still relevant to you!

Thank you very much @Jark, loved to see MAP02 with some fixes i have done! Hope to see the continues going of the videos and the feedback!

NEW CUSTOM WEAPON ( BFL900)

BY @Robot J

Download Here

What can i say? I think slaughter players will enjoy this. Effective and good loking!

Thanks for the request.

STARTS AT 4:20

Kl7zTLB.jpg

=====//=====

OLD MEMORIES II (Heretic map)

by @19Wraith

Download Here

I was asked to play this in the easiest difficulty and maybe that was the better thing to do. Not in terms of monsters difficulties of bad balance of health and ammo, the truth is that i was greedy with the books, spend alot of health items probably. Still, its a simple map, with good progression where we just have to explore a little to keep on going. I liked it. Heretic surely is in my list to start and finish...unfortunately i dont know when. I know this mapper and is quality is solid on map design. When i start to video record (stream) request again...i would like to see a new project of him...because once asleep on mapping...we should wake him up!

Thanks for the request!

STARTS AT 45:58

===== // =====

ALPHA CENTAURI 

BY @nicolas monti

Forum Thread

For an exceptional last request before i get into my project, i have this, Alpha Centauri.  

There is no doubt that monti haves quality on his maps with caracteristics well known for the ones that plays them. Confined spaces with hard fights, sometimes some struggle of ammo and platformming.

Since i know is work (i played a few maps of his before) i was prepared for what was coming...but dear lord, did i died...oh man...i died alot, but finish it.

Remarks about the maps:

- I refered back then, and im refering now as well. Textures. He will probably smile when he reads this, but, yeah. We have a mixture of textures that looks good sometimes...that looks weird sometimes, that looks not very good sometimes. Its  a mixture. Its like monti is an architect...but yeah...dont call me to decorate the house! Probably one of the elements on his mapping that still lacks a little bit, but the first 2 maps or so, textures are way better from what i have seen before;

- Map01, not much to say,  enjoyable, everything is fluid and the balance for me is right;

- Map02 is where we can find the start of more challenge with some confined spaces and tight fights. Enjoyable as well;

- Map03 is where things start to escalate...nukage area quite challenging and some fun progression is done through the map. I liked it!

- Map04 with that dinner area almost made me give up...but i was glad (after many deaths after) to notice that the two doors inside were open after i went out, and that helped alot. Sure the tables and playing cards and seats looks cool for me. It can help you to protect yourself but at the same time protecting the monsters as well. Quite challenging. I like that some weapons are given for equality of fights (like the BFG with two shots for two Arch-Villes).

- Map05 i like about the environment that the map gives you. Challenging and fun to play.

- Map06 it was the hardest for me...almost gave up on this one (actually i managed to cheat at the end to get to the end), the fight on the sector with the 3 arch-villes and revenants had to make a strategy to pass that...it was hard (at least for me) ! To get off the archvilles on the sector of the yellow key...i died..and died...and died...and could not figur out how to raise up the second bridge. Frustration.

- Before starting map07 i tried again to see the way to rise the second bridge on map06, and found it. Sure...its probably my fault not getting that switch, but maybe that should be a little bit high lighted because i got confused with the texures around it. Mapo7 we are introduced to rails on the floor that are pain sectors. A little bit more ahead on map we can see theres a sign of electric (end of the train rails)but maybe at the beggining should be one there as well. This map has an interesting design in therms of connection, and because i was stupid and noob, i took alot of time to find a shootable switch. I think that the nukage area gives alot of pain damage, maybe it would be better to reduce that, since we have to explore to find progression if lost (for noobs like me). Oh..and that fight with the Cyber, quite interesting and the display of the sector (at least from where i fought him) is done with inteligence. It can be hard, but at the same time, its just a matter of patience. The final area is quite nice with the spawning monsters and switch search to end it.

- We get to map08 and Jesus Christ, im still screaming for the Rocket launcher this day! Is it in a secret? i supose it is. I dont know if it would do a difference to that final area with Mancubus and arachnatrons...but i got alot of rockets and no rocket launcher on sight (Map09 we have about 2 rocket launchers on display!) , so what the hell was that? reaching the yellow key ( i had great difficulty to find that sector that opens the second sector, maybe because I was not used to that kind of sector as a walking switch, maybe should be a little bit highlighted ) and that final area...man i died and died...and fu**ing died! Did not gave up, and without the rocket launcher i have made it. Challenging...but i credit monti for giving the BFG. Without that, it would be impossible. WHERE IS THE ROCKET LAUNCHER????

- Map09 is the final one, some confined spaces with medium hard fights "monti style" and i had to rewatch my video so i could see how i got the yellow key. It seems i got it next to an arch-ville body and did not noticed i have picked it up (facepalm) i think, probably that has to be changed. Sure it was a minor mistake of my part and a misfortune the archville being next to it...maybe put the key on a separated sector in that zone more visible? Man when i saw i had the yellow i felt dumb indeed. The final fight with the cybers, in my opinion, there should be one of the two: Reduce for 4 and give two soulspheres or just giving 4 medkits in the center with the cells. Sure the gimmick of using the teleports to reach the goal is fun, but that can be quite a hard process for less experienced players (like me). Finished the map...killing only one of the cybers.

Final Thoughts:

- I didnt like the fact the windows UAC yellow label are impassible...but not for projectiles.

- The textures...there could be polish there...and yeah i know it gives alot of work, but it would be much better recieved with that fact..you should think about it.

- Challenging (hell yeah), fun to play, every time pistol start a map...everything feels balanced.

- I knew something was going on for monti being so quiet for long time...working in this project...and glad he did. Congratulations, and i hope to see more in the future. The skill of map design and inteligence of monster placement/platforming is quite fun to be played...and i have to say, that nicolas monti is one of the references for mapping nowadays.

- Thanks alot for the request, hope everything goes fine at the time of the release, and i hope the videos help you somehow in any matter you need.

Cheers!

STARTS AT 6:03

STARS AT 7:59

STARS AT 4:45

STARTS AT 5:52

===== // =====

QUEUE AND FINALIZED LIST UPDATED

9K13gu4.jpg

Alright guys, its time to finish what i have started...after the release of my project ill open this thread once again. Tough im not accepting requests, ill be streaming at least once a weak to clear up the mind of mapping and play some Doom. Hope to see you soon..lets see how this goes!

Cheers,

Austinado

Hey Austinado! My new map is complete. Please try it out when you have time.

Whoops, I posted in a hurry and didn't notice the previous message. Sorry about that. Good luck with your new project. 

Edited by PeterMoro : correction

Hello everyone, im opening this thread once again.

Feel free to do your requests but keep in mind:

- Requests only by the creators;

- Small WADs or single maps have priority over MegaWADS;

- I dont like Slaughtermaps, but a request is a request;

- I do my recordings on Twitch ( https://www.twitch.tv/austinado_) and will always anounce it here on DW. Afterwards, uploading them to youtube.

- I will keep a Queue List and a Finalized List (like i did in the past) and ill keep updated here on this thread.

- Recordings might take time, dont be impatient...

- I will always give my personnal opinion, keep in mind that im not a DOOM Master, or DOOM incredible Gameplayer.

- My project is on hold for uncertain time. :(

Thank you all and give this poor man some DOOM to play.

Edited by Austinado

I see you said you were doing the recordings on twitch. Are you still gonna upload the recordings on youtube?

4 minutes ago, Arbys550 said:

I see you said you were doing the recordings on twitch. Are you still gonna upload the recordings on youtube?

Indeed. I record them on Twitch, but i will always upload them to youtube.

It sucks to hear the news about your project Austinado :( I'm not nearly technical enough to help but a quick search around the internet suggests the files may not necessarily be gone for good, not sure what you have tried.

I have one map for you to play, map 23 of MAYhem 2020 (20 sector constraint Boom-format project), download link here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ffjys5bvccn7huw/MAY20_1.3.zip/file

It's not quite as brutal as some of my other maps :P

I will have another map for you in a bit but have a couple of tweaks to finish off for it first

EDIT: Here is the other map, it's from The Modest Mapping Challenge 2 which I know you also have a map. Latest version of map plus texture pack attached. Have fun with the last fight LOL :P

creature.zip

Edited by Horus

Hey Austinado, glad you're back. Feel free to check out The Shadows Play. This map went through a lot of updates and uses custom assets so please make sure to play it in GZDoom and with no other mods.

Blimey! You've got your work cut out for you Austinado within the hour of reopening!

Hey, are u interested in salughter maps?

or doom 2 remixes?

if u are here are some domwload links

and some photos of the wad

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u34ax6dtr1k4sgu/s_monster_final_fix91_(ows).wad/file

and here the wad with the stealhs monsters but i did this version cuz some people complained about them

https://www.mediafire.com/file/syu1y7toau3ncwg/s_monster_fianl_fix99.wad/file

and here my harder version of the classic doom 2 wad

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vpo1la43p6x75al/s_monster_clasic_v_18.wad/file

you have some gameplays of my wad here in my yt channel like this one

Are you still accepting submissions?

If so, here is a wad that I made:

It's got five maps, and new sprites and weapons.

I am making a new update today, too.

Im planning to start this on Sunday (12July20) ,2 PM (or even sooner) CET – Central European Time.

ggmFeep.jpg