Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

The Omega Project 2019 near final release

On 6/16/2020 at 10:53 AM, obake said:

Keep up the awesome work, @BluePineapple72!

Speaking to everyone, would anyone be willing to submit the project to idgames?

yeah thanks for the playthroughs Bluepineapple. I missed the notification so I'm gonna check em out = )

@obake  I've never submitted to idgames before lol o

@obakeI put the last version to  incoming as file Omega19.zip containing Omega19.pk3 and Omega19.txt (restriction of filename is 8 characters).

You waiting for email and we waiting for results....

It is finale here. The finally!

...wait...

I had a blast with this project. Super fun maps coming out of every corner of this wad. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for all of ya!

Big thanks to @Steve88 for recommending this project to me.

When i host the game for mp purposes, it is not possible for some reason to restart the game. Players just keep respawning after they die. The purpose however is to play the game in survival mode with only one life for each player. I use the standard settings like i use them for other wads i host, but for some reason it does not work out as I intend to with this wad. Any suggestions?

On 6/28/2020 at 5:14 AM, grrfield said:

When i host the game for mp purposes, it is not possible for some reason to restart the game. Players just keep respawning after they die. The purpose however is to play the game in survival mode with only one life for each player. I use the standard settings like i use them for other wads i host, but for some reason it does not work out as I intend to with this wad. Any suggestions?

Omega project is for single player only.

2 hours ago, reflex17 said:

Omega project is for single player only.

Still it is the first wad in which I have this problem. If there is nothing really game breaking in it, i can play it mp, can I? But not this one..

2 hours ago, grrfield said:

Still it is the first wad in which I have this problem. If there is nothing really game breaking in it, i can play it mp, can I? But not this one..

All I know is that multiplayer and co-op starts weren't put in my map, I can't speak for anyone else. The mapset was intended for solo single player offline, so if there are any conflicts I'm not sure what causes them or how to fix. I don't think the levels will be updated anymore, so unless someone knows why it specifically doesn't work then I can't really help, sry.

15 hours ago, reflex17 said:

All I know is that multiplayer and co-op starts weren't put in my map, I can't speak for anyone else. The mapset was intended for solo single player offline, so if there are any conflicts I'm not sure what causes them or how to fix. I don't think the levels will be updated anymore, so unless someone knows why it specifically doesn't work then I can't really help, sry.

No problem, but it looks cool to have this mp ready :)