Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elbryan42

Wanna read a new Doom 64 Interview???

There is now an exclusive interview with the level designers of Doom 64 on the Doom Depot right now. Why are you still reading this? Go! Go! :P

Nice interview guys. I'm sorta looking around for the secret but haven't found anything yet.

It was hard as hell to find those symbols that boost the secret laser weapon's power. I could only find one. I found other secret levels but never could retrieve the symbol.

sweeeeeet!!

cant wait for the TC... im in France for a year and just got Doom64 weeks before i left... but couldnt bring it and my N64 :(

DOOM Anomaly said:

Dude, sweet interview, way to go man! :D

I was the one who did the interview. Man... I'm sure missing out on all the love here...

I'm sure he meant you. :P

I mean it DOES say right on the page that you conducted the interview.

FirebrandX said:

I was the one who did the interview. Man... I'm sure missing out on all the love here...

I implemented the congrats for making the interview for you, and for elbryan for showing us it, and hosting it :D

I've been tyring to find that new secret with what little spare time I have. I thought I found it once, but I was proven to be mistaken.

Ya know, I was thinking just now (crazy, huh?) and I can't seem to remember, did Doom 64 have switches you could activate by shooting them? 'Cause it would be really troublesome if these hidden switches that nobody can seem to find have to be shot to be activated. And as I remember, the gun sounds were so loud that even if you did hit a switch with them I don't know if you would even hear the thing activate.

Well, it's just a thought.