Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheHighestTree

to the Admins...CUSTOM PROFILE PICS?

To the admins...can i send in some of my own gifs to use as profile pics? i can actually draw some. I posted this as a reply to some stupid thread, but am asking you here. If i can, could you give me the specs on how they have to be (size, animation?)

Thanks

WTF MAN! i JUST posted that...in a duration of 10 minutes, you had time to check you last post AND find mine AND figure out the reference?!?...can you answer my question? :)

I'm just burning a copy of My Dying Bride at 8x, I got plenty of time to kill. =)

But you didn't answer me junior, what the swinging hell have I ever done to you?

i killed the window too quickly, yet not quickly enough

That doesn't sound right somehow. Probably because of your >MACINTOSH< avatar.

guh? Let me explain:

1. i clicked on the link that Ralphis posted

2. i saw what was on the site

3. i hit command-W on my keyboard before the picture could scar me for life

4. i AM on a mac, but it has windows, like "Windows", which is just a cheap ripoff of mac, down to the very key commands.

guh? Let me explain:

1. i clicked on the link that Ralphis posted

2. i saw what was on the site

3. i hit command-W on my keyboard before the picture could scar me for life

4. i AM on a mac, but it has windows, like "Windows", which is just a cheap ripoff of mac, down to the very key commands.

The Goatse picture? I'm glad I was home alone the first(and only) time I got tricked into that. I can't imagine what would happen if my parents were in the room... (this is my dad's comp, after all).

The Goatse picture? I'm glad I was home alone the first(and only) time I got tricked into that. I can't imagine what would happen if my parents were in the room... (this is my dad's comp, after all).

You did clean it outta the cache and all that, right?

Anyways, that picture is hilarious, I was gonna buy a T-Shirt with it on it. Also, if some idiot dents your car in a parking lot or whatever, you can rubber-cement it to a piece of cardboard, then rubber cement that to their windshield, and then they can't get it off :)

Not that I ever did that of course.

You did clean it outta the cache and all that, right?

Yeah, I cleaned it out immediately.

Not that I ever did that of course.

WTF!? MY CAR!!!!

First time I got into goatse was, of course, reading SA.

ahhh...not having the "history" on makes life worth living...like being able to see that picture with the click of a mouse ;p

I use the history to find the chatrooms and messageboards my sister goes to so I can harass everyone there.

thehighesttree = dumb ass mac user

/me burns an IMac as an effigy

I love the smell of burning macs in the morning.

Oh, and there's no avatar uploading page yet.

I love the smell of burning macs in the morning.

Oh, and there's no avatar uploading page yet.

EVERYONE CHANGE THEIR AVATAR TO LING'S SAUSAUGE AVATAR!!!!111

Cos then he might listen to us.....

It's not ling's avatar; it's my avatar.

No, mine.

Wait for deadnail's reply and then fraggle's...

Blah; I understand how deadnail might think Windows is better than Linux, but MacOS?

hey you guys know what's funny? making a fake icq profile of a guy from a nearby community, and then asking people you know if they remember meeting "you", the guy before :) GOODTIMES!! YAY!! SAUSAGE!!!