Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AtticTelephone

Doom -1: A Doomworld Experiment

Added an old cave map of mine as MAP14. Will make more edits to it later.

NEGATIVEONE_v0.91.zip

Btw, since MAP12 is also a cave map, can it be possible to replace MAP13 and MAP14 with each other in order to have both cave maps in a sequence? 

3 hours ago, AtticTelephone said:

Pain Elementals and Mancubi are fine to replace, since I kinda want the D64 version of the Mancubus, which was the coolest of all the enemies in D64.

D64's sprites clash quite badly with Doom 1 and 2's, but this is where I turn to Hell-Forged again as Amuscaria's version is clearly at least partially inspired by D64's:

ipda2Yo.png  kpQ1fEW.png

Edit: Hell-Forged also has a boss-sized Mancubus variant:

all9mb5.png

Edited by NiGHTMARE

14 minutes ago, Elio AF said:

Yooo just wanted to let you know I currently have the file

Sir, if you could kindly not edit MAP14 as I'm editing it right now. Will merge it with your version of the wad later.

12 minutes ago, Rosh Fragger said:

Sir, if you could kindly not edit MAP14 as I'm editing it right now. Will merge it with your version of the wad later.

No problem, mate. I'm working on map 23 rn

Done this before the LoneAlpha edits, again.

NEGATIVEONE_v0.95b.zip

- Added MAP15 map spot, includes both normal and secret exit, but not the route to reach the secret exit

- Added new midi for MAP15 - "Task Force" by Lee Jackson, from Rise of the Triad

- Changed RSKY2 with that classy starry sky that you see everywhere in Doom maps, author pretty unknown

- Changed sprites for zombiemen and shotgunner with sprites used for Z-Spec and another monster from Realm 667, if they aren't good you can always remove them next time!

33 minutes ago, LoneAlpha2401 said:

@Walter confetti Oh well, it should be easy to merge the changes though.

I like to do, but my laptop make works only SlumpED (no joking! I'm using that) and crashes when MIDI plays or Map Images are being open lol

Somebody editing something? Becasuse i got small edit and i dont wanna to destroy someone hours of work

4 minutes ago, waciej said:

Somebody editing something? Becasuse i got small edit and i dont wanna to destroy someone hours of work

Yeah, i'm making Map24, but i also edited some ammo pickups and the music, when i'm done, you can edit whatever you want

Hey can I get the wad next? I want to fix a couple of things on map 22 and 23. 

By next I mean after waciej, ofc

2 minutes ago, Elio AF said:

Hey can I get the wad next? I want to fix a couple of things on map 22 and 23. 

By next I mean after waciej, ofc

I just need to copy my edit to TheStupidestBeing version

2 minutes ago, waciej said:

I just need to copy my edit to TheStupidestBeing version

Ah okay then

38 minutes ago, TheStupidestBeing said:

Oh, you want me to edit that room? Wich map is it? What do i have to edit specifically?

Im actually fighting with winRar, i give you edit with map and you just copy pasted to your edit

4 minutes ago, waciej said:

Im actually fighting with winRar, i give you edit with map and you just copy pasted to your edit

Sorry, i didn't understand what you said, do you want me to copy paste the image? But what map is it?

I mean

I send my edit here and you (after maked your edit) go to map 08 and copy pasted my changes