Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AtticTelephone

Doom -1: A Doomworld Experiment

On a side note, can I please have map 7 y'all? I have a cool-ass idea involving some arachnotrons and an arch-vile :P

Just now, Elio AF said:

On a side note, can I please have map 7 y'all? I have a cool-ass idea involving some arachnotrons and an arch-vile :P

Yes but, wait until I end my edit pleasss

6 minutes ago, waciej said:

Yes but, wait until I end my edit pleasss

Ah, you're working on the edit right now?

Or are you editing map 7 right now?

Actually MAP07 already had monsters but you removed it when you made the small redesign

4 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

Actually MAP07 already had monsters but you removed it when you made the small redesign

Oh, I didn't redesign it, but I remember the last version. Anyways, I just saw the tag 666 and 667 and, tbh, it's a cliche now for every map 7 to be a clone of Dead Simple, so I'm gonna use those tags to reach some cool effects. Just a quick note: when an arachnotron gets resurrected and killed again, the floor raises a second time, right?

1 minute ago, Elio AF said:

Oh, I didn't redesign it, but I remember the last version. Anyways, I just saw the tag 666 and 667 and, tbh, it's a cliche now for every map 7 to be a clone of Dead Simple, so I'm gonna use those tags to reach some cool effects. Just a quick note: when an arachnotron gets resurrected and killed again, the floor raises a second time, right?

Yeah, the floors raise a lot, you kill the mancubusses, floor raises, you kill arachnotrons, floor raises, you kill the two cybies, floor raises for a second fight against cybies in the open

Additions:

MAP06: Aesthetical additions, functional lifts now

MAP07: Main gimmick for the map: dying and resurrected arachnotrons, that can raise floors multiple time. (Does not work with Mancubi) Killing Mancubi used for unlocking secret items. (Raising multiple doors).

NEGATIVEONE_v1.14.zip

I will continue with map 7, but if anyone wants the current file, here ya go, I can go just add it another time.

Edited by Elio AF : I was too dumb and said something dumb. (Also works with Mancubi) lmao

4 minutes ago, TheStupidestBeing said:

Ok, did anyone fix the demons infighting their own species?

Screenshot_Doom_20200724_214750.png.802c18558f2d045318758456c6df67d2.png

PD: The Cybie on the left won, but he was at 10 HP :P

Are you using the latest version? v1.12, v1.13 and v1.14 don't seem to have this issue. (Doesn't happen between the hell knights/revenants/arachnotrons in map07)

1 minute ago, Elio AF said:

Are you using the latest version? v1.12, v1.13 and v1.14 don't seem to have this issue. (Doesn't happen between the hell knights/revenants/arachnotrons in map07)

It was a pic from v1.04, so it's fixed, great, kudos, amazing, wonderful, incredible and many other positive expressions!

Chaingunners now use DSPISTOL, Pain Elementals now spit revenant missiles, added GLDEFS for lost souls (ports without dynamic lights will just ignore this lump)

NEGATIVEONE_v1.16.zip

I'm considering replacing cyberdemons with something else entirely. I'm thinking either Marauder or a Zombieman in a tank.

2 hours ago, Elio AF said:

I will continue with map 7, but if anyone wants the current file, here ya go, I can go just add it another time.

Hi Elio, are you still working on map07?

1 minute ago, Captain Toenail said:

Hi Elio, are you still working on map07?

Yes, I'm almost finished, though. Just need to fix a couple of bugs first.

Just now, Obsidian Plague said:

I'm considering replacing cyberdemons with something else entirely. I'm thinking either Marauder or a Zombieman in a tank.

just don't replace it with a small enemy... it needs to be very big and do alot of damage!

Sadly, that is the wrong version. Joined sectors didn't seem to work when I pasted it :/

1 hour ago, Obsidian Plague said:

May I recommend Vader's Terminator? It's a DECORATE monster, so we could either try to emulate its behaviour as closely as possible in DeHackEd, or go another direction entirely. (It's available standalone over at Realm667, or as part of Thunderpeak and ZPack.)

6 minutes ago, NiGHTMARE said:

May I recommend Vader's Terminator? It's a DECORATE monster, so we could either try to emulate its behaviour as closely as possible in DeHackEd, or go another direction entirely. (It's available standalone over at Realm667, or as part of Thunderpeak and ZPack.)

Took a look at Terminator, i'm not sure how much I could replicate out of this. Are there any dehacked mods that have a grenade launcher?

10 minutes ago, Obsidian Plague said:

Are there any dehacked mods that have a grenade launcher?

It is possible but since the cyberdemon uses the same projectile, you'd end up changing that as well.

2 minutes ago, magicsofa said:

It is possible but since the cyberdemon uses the same projectile, you'd end up changing that as well.

Here's the problem--if I replace CD rockets, that'd mean I would have to replace every single airborne rocket in the game, i'm refraining from doing that. Unless I have the power to use the forbidden science boom compat stuff i have to find a way to cheese a custom projectile somehow

Guys please dont edit map 09 becasuse im going to sleep now and i must end it after morning (perfect english, just dont edit map09 please)