• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ant1

Doom Accomplishments Thread!

29 minutes ago, Can't play on Nightmare said:

Not unless I finish Doom 2 on Nightmare :D :D :D

You got it man!

New achievement: Interviewed Randy Linden AKA the SNES Doom Programmer and overall Mastermind.

Just now, Roebloz said:

New achievement: Interviewed Randy Linden AKA the SNES Doom Programmer and overall Mastermind.

Oh wow, that's awesome! Do you have a video or transcript?

Just now, Ant1 said:

Oh wow, that's awesome! Do you have a video or transcript?

We did it by email (It was more of a small QnA than a full-on interview), and it's gonna be in Issue #02 of Endless's Master WADazine (If it's not THEN ill release the interview to everyone).

7 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

We did it by email (It was more of a small QnA than a full-on interview), and it's gonna be in Issue #02 of Endless's Master WADazine (If it's not THEN ill release the interview to everyone).

Better off keeping it first. That'll be a good surprise for everyone later on.

I made two short but half-decent maps. Maybe not much for most people but I have next to no energy or creativity.

It's not a level, but a song I wrote with Bucket was covered on Youtube. 

14 minutes ago, maxmanium said:

I made two short but half-decent maps. Maybe not much for most people but I have next to no energy or creativity.

Awesome, great job! Can you post them?

6 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

It's not a level, but a song I wrote with Bucket was covered on Youtube. 

That is awesome! I hope that someday my music gets that kind of attention :)

3 minutes ago, Ant1 said:

Awesome, great job! Can you post them?

Sure. It's something I hope to expand with more maps later.

MAP02 and MAP21. Use Chocolate Doom with -dehlump.

bleed.zip

2 minutes ago, maxmanium said:

Sure. It's something I hope to expand with more maps later.

MAP02 and MAP21. Use Chocolate Doom with -dehlump.

bleed.zip

Can I play them on Crispy?

On 7/15/2020 at 11:08 PM, Labryx said:

Last month I finally somehow managed to complete Plutonia on UV, all pistol-starts.

*Civvie 11 reference goes here*

Go get em cosplayers, player ;)

Well, I managed to achieve alot recently in the past 3 months. I completed plutonia and I managed to 100 percent go 2 it first try with no deaths (big luck). After completing Ultimate Doom countless times I finally did a full 100% playthrough on my latest run without missing anything out in one sitting. I also completed Doom RPG for the third time but after I skipped to the higher tier areas at a low level. Other than that nothing too major its just other things that everyone else has done such as getting all the skins in doom eternal in the newest events.

I think my biggest accomplishments really are that I beat all 4 official episodes with Doom95 using keyboard-only controls on UV, and that I beat Go 2 It on UV without dying (also Doom95 w/ keyboard). Can't claim to have beaten anything on Nightmare though.

3 hours ago, WoofDg79 said:

I think my biggest accomplishments really are that I beat all 4 official episodes with Doom95 using keyboard-only controls on UV, and that I beat Go 2 It on UV without dying (also Doom95 w/ keyboard). Can't claim to have beaten anything on Nightmare though.

I beated 3 episodes of Doom on Nightmare with keyboard only.

I  beated 4th episode of Doom and also Sigil on UV Fast.

I could only beat Doom 2 on UV Fast as well. I could come to level 9 on Nightmare at maximum.

Considering Doom 2 is too hard on Nightmare, now I am trying UV-Respawn for Doom 2 instead. I am currently in level 13 on UV-Respawn.

And with keyboard only.

E2 M6 was the hardest map on Nightmare among the 3 episodes of Doom. It took me weeks or months to beat that bloody map.

Edit:

I am currently in level 16 on UV Respawn. Enough for today.

I also played both secret levels. I always do.

UV Respawn is harder than UV Fast.

Edited by Can't play on Nightmare

Daaang that's impressive. One of these days I want to go through on Nightmare using keyboard only, but I'm less of a gaming masochist than I used to be lol.

No idea if it counts but I beat a Cyberdemon to death with my fists once (no beserk pack), just to see if it was feasible. It was, although I'm sure tons of people have done it. Nothing special there.

I vaguely remember completing Ultimate Doom and Doom II plus TNT on Nightmare, but it was so many years ago I can barely remember it. I just remember treating it like a speed run. I'm fairly sure Plutonia put an end to that aspiration. I don't really do that stuff these days, I'm happy with UV.

Completed the Extermination Day Wad Pack.

Now rolling and jumping Golden Souls 2

1 minute ago, Ant1 said:

I FINALLY BEAT THY FLESH CONSUMED!!!

Congrats!

Just now, InDOOMnesia said:

Congrats!

Thank you! Gotta say, after E4M1 and E4M2 it got way easier. It was still very difficult, for me at least, but those two were easily the worst.

31 minutes ago, Ant1 said:

Thank you! Gotta say, after E4M1 and E4M2 it got way easier. It was still very difficult, for me at least, but those two were easily the worst.

what difficulty?

11 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

what difficulty?

HMP. I beat Doom and Doom 2 on UV, and today I'm streaming TFC on UV.

27 minutes ago, Ant1 said:

HMP. I beat Doom and Doom 2 on UV, and today I'm streaming TFC on UV.

Hmm. I always thought DOOM 2 was much more difficult than TFC. Great job! I would never be able to complete DOOM 2 on UV!

23 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

Hmm. I always thought DOOM 2 was much more difficult than TFC. Great job! I would never be able to complete DOOM 2 on UV!

Nope, TFC is much harder.