Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Squonk

DOOM II demos [-complevel 2]

MAP04 UV Max+Reality! in 1:39.66 (was 2:29.46, Kraflab, 2016)

Demo: lv4real139.zip
Video: 

Another hit-scanner hell has fallen to reality! This one is more like a mini-hell, because the map is quite small and the run can be done in under 2 minutes. I'm sure this time can be brought lower a few seconds more, but the start is such an RNG grind that I decided to stop after beating the 1m40 threshold. The beginning of this map is the worst; decided to wait for the shotgunners / chaingunners to get close and start entering the first door, and only kill them there to steal their weapons.

5 minutes ago, Jonathan Joestar said:

Demo.zip

My run on entryway

Please name everything properly, and since you're using ZDoom, you should also put the version number in it, for ZDoom demo doesn't compatible with different versions.

Doom II Map 22 "The Catacombs" NM100S in 0:32

ns22-032.zip

Somebody please explain to me what insane one-in-a-million luck made that glide possible...

1 hour ago, Diagee said:

Map01 - No Monsters 0:05.54

map01-554nomo.zip

And 2-3 hours later...

Map01 - UV Speed/Pacifist 0:05.54

map01-554.zip

Hello.
Please post those demos in the Personal Best Demo Thread - that's the correct place to upload demos that do not break the WRs.
Also, please include the full version of Crispy Doom that you used in your text file (for example "Exe: Crispy Doom v5.8.0")
Thank you.

On 8/4/2020 at 1:08 AM, Gurlugon said:

Doom II Map 22 "The Catacombs" NM100S in 0:32

ns22-032.zip

Somebody please explain to me what insane one-in-a-million luck made that glide possible...

great one! looks eactly the kind of situation I've been experiencing a couple times in my demorecording, with the difference I have always screwed the run in the end :P