Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cadman

Community Chest Project

Just wanted to bring everyone up to speed on the "Community Chest" project. Everything is going great, I now have 17 completed maps, a new status bar and it's looking great! I would like to thank all the people involved with making this project a reality, thanks everyone! Keep it coming guys...Let's get those other maps out of the way and get this project released to the Doom Community! Any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me at my new e-mail address.

KHarris31@cfl.rr.com

I'll be contacting the team through e-mail for updates and the such.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Snails move faster than my map's progress. I just don't know what to do with it now. :( I'm not giving up though. :)

My map is progressing about as much as my intellegence, which isnt all that well, but I'll try and get a lot of work in the next few days, Got no school till monday :D

.....Now only if my puter would stop crashing :D

Well don't work too hard, I'm still behind a bit. At least mappers block is no problem for now.

Give me a day guys to get things together, been very busy in the personal life lately, that's why it's been quiet from my end. I'll bring you up to snuff shortly, thanks everyone.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Oh well... still the same deadline?

I think we should beta test some weeks, after we got all maps... to see if there is any bugs... :)