Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beezee88

gibs

1. Is it possible to use ZDoom to make gibs and chunks fly from an exploded guy?

2. Is it possible to make creatures other than zombiemen, seargents and imps to explode?

3. Is there a way, preferably in DOOM2.EXE, of making dead guys hanging from the ceiling explode when you shoot them, and having the splat fall to the ground?

beezee88 said:

1. Is it possible to use ZDoom to make gibs and chunks fly from an exploded guy?

2. Is it possible to make creatures other than zombiemen, seargents and imps to explode?

3. Is there a way, preferably in DOOM2.EXE, of making dead guys hanging from the ceiling explode when you shoot them, and having the splat fall to the ground?

1. Yes, but I don't know how.
2. Yes, in dehacked. In the thing editor, look at explode frames. Set it to whatever you want it to. Frame numbers are easier to find if you look at the frame editor page.
3. Yes, dehacked. I think. Make the gravity anf hanging to ceiling bits. Make sure to have it's mass about 100 depending on how realistically you want it to fall ( <100 = falls slower easily pushed around; >100 = falls faster can't be moved much)

BTW, I'm no Doom guru. I just know what I experiment with. :)