• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Looper

Nomonster speedrunning

1 hour ago, SKYWARDS said:

Sunlust Maelstrom UV Max in 10:02

sl28_uv_1002.zip

Hey, nice to see you here. I would put this demo in the personal best thread (it doesn't break any records). Demos that do break records or "fill the table" (meaning no previous record) should be put in their respective threads (eg. Doom 2 demos). Generally demos recorded with the -nomonsters parameter for the categories Nomonsters and Nomonsters all secrets are posted here. Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, Starduster said:

Hey, nice to see you here. I would put this demo in the personal best thread (it doesn't break any records). Demos that do break records or "fill the table" (meaning no previous record) should be put in their respective threads (eg. Doom 2 demos). Generally demos recorded with the -nomonsters parameter for the categories Nomonsters and Nomonsters all secrets are posted here. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the info! My bad

3 hours ago, GrumpyCat said:

ksutra Map12 NoMo 100S 0:40 (just to demonstrate that it's possible to reach red key secret without the help of cyber)

I already demonstrated this in the original demo pack from 2005. Unfortunately the demo is listed as NoMo rather than NoMo 100S at DSDA.

1 hour ago, Grazza said:

I already demonstrated this in the original demo pack from 2005. Unfortunately the demo is listed as NoMo rather than NoMo 100S at DSDA.

Yes, sorry, didn't check it. Still faster though.

By the way the second jump easily doable with only sr40, but it's counterintuitive - you should start this jump not from the deepest point of the armor niche but a bit closer to the window.

Edited by GrumpyCat