Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjthebird

Speed Master - Full Set of UV-Max Demos (32 maps)

Recorded in prBoom+ 2.5.1.4, complevel 9.

Didn't see this WAD on here yet. 

Map 1 - 1:18

Map 2 - 2:11

Map 3 - 1:58

Map 4 - 1:27

Map 5 - 11:06

Map 6 - 4:54

Map 7 - 2:30

Map 8 - 2:10

Map 9 - 5:58

Map 10 - 2:04

Map 11 - 4:20

Map 12 - 3:06

Map 13 - 3:08

Map 14 - 5:07

Map 15 - 5:27

Map 16 - 1:59

Map 17 - 3:34

Map 18 - 2:43

Map 19 - 1:26

Map 20 - 2:59

Map 21 - 5:02

Map 22 - 3:07

Map 23 - 6:38

Map 24 - 3:49

Map 25 - 9:26

Map 26 - 8:32

Map 27 - 3:21

Map 28 - 3:18

Map 29 - 7:04 (Only 75% or so kills are possible due to forced death exit in a room of 39 imps)

Map 30 - 11:51

Map 31 - 5:25

Map 32 - 3:56

Thank you

spmaster demos.zip

Edited by jjthebird : Added text file and fixed name convention

Not sure if I uploaded this incorrectly as this was my first submission since the migration.  I still don't see the runs on the Speed Master page on the new DSDA site.

38 minutes ago, jjthebird said:

Not sure if I uploaded this incorrectly as this was my first submission since the migration.  I still don't see the runs on the Speed Master page on the new DSDA site.

Hey, sorry about that, looks like it might be because there was no included textfile with the info on the runs. If you'd like to keep it as a demo pack, one textfile would be enough with some basic info: author name, wad name, category or categories, source port that was used (with complevel if PrBoom+), any special notes for viewers (e.g., the 75% kill note on map 29). I know this info is in your OP, but including a textfile is important as well so that anyone downloading from DSDA would be able to find out this info just from the zip file itself. Comments and any other info about the wad or demos is encouraged but optional. :)

Additionally, it would be ideal if you could use demo conventions that are more in line with what is typically done for demos. In this case, something like {wad}{map_number}-{time} would be the convention for each run, where {wad} is the wad name or a wad abbreviation (sp would work for this one). So for map 1, it would be sp01-118 or spmaster01-118 (some players also prefer to use m instead of - to disambiguate UV-Max and UV-Speed, like sp01m118). For a demo pack, it's preferred not to use spaces in the filename, but underscores, so it would be something like spmaster_demos.zip or spdemos.zip.

If you could make the above updates to your upload, we'd be happy to host this pack. :)

1 hour ago, 4shockblast said:

If you could make the above updates to your upload, we'd be happy to host this pack. :)

Made the changes to my Speed Master demopack and made the same changes to my recently uploaded 3 Heures d'Agonie 3 Map 29 upload. 

Thanks for your help!

7 hours ago, jjthebird said:

Made the changes to my Speed Master demopack and made the same changes to my recently uploaded 3 Heures d'Agonie 3 Map 29 upload. 

Thanks for your help!

Hello.

In the future please make a new forum post to include new attachments to be uploaded to DSDA. Do not edit old posts to add attachments, because our uploading process is not able to see those attachments and they may be overlooked and never uploaded.

Your demopack of Speed Master has been uploaded. There are a few problems with your demos, not sure if you aware of them:
- Your map 2 demo is actual a map 3 demo with a slower time, there's no map 2 demo. You might have included the wrong demo in the zip.
- Your map 22 demo is out of sync and does not reach the exit. Are you using the latest version of the wad? If so, you might have included the wrong demo in the zip.

5 hours ago, Coincident said:

Your demopack of Speed Master has been uploaded. There are a few problems with your demos, not sure if you aware of them:
- Your map 2 demo is actual a map 3 demo with a slower time, there's no map 2 demo. You might have included the wrong demo in the zip.
- Your map 22 demo is out of sync and does not reach the exit. Are you using the latest version of the wad? If so, you might have included the wrong demo in the zip.

I had a bunch of other attempts with similar names and may have overwritten the wrong ones for those two.  I'll try to re-record them :)