Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xymph

DoomWiki Month in Review (Issue #23)

I'd like to congratulate both Hulshult and Nash for getting their own DoomWiki.org page. Hulshult deserves to work on music for Modern Doom and Nash I've been admiring since my early 2010's ZDoom Forum newbie era.

I mean Nash getting one was one that was inevitably going to happen one day.

I personally like that Tim Stump got one, considering his influence on ZDoom. Will make it easier for me later on aswell :P

On that note, huge props to @Afterglow for suddenly moving mountains in particular with a ton of articles, providing significant detail (Like the NightFang article referencing Thrust and SmashDM). This is very much appreciated. @InDOOMnesia deserves a shoutout aswell for Managed Doom but specifically FPCDoom. The more @jval's work gets covered the better (I am not sponsored to say this.)

@Xymph, @Gez @Quasar thank you all for either the inevitable spelling checks, the regular additions or behind-the-scenes work. Doom Wiki is truly a masterclass of cooperation and it deserves to be recognized.

Thank you.

Thanks a lot for all the effort. The Doomwiki is my favorite gaming wiki out there, and I love to surf there for hours. Theres so much content! Also, thanks for updating/fixing the article about Danlex that I tried updating some days ago. Still don't understand a lot about wiki formatting, but may help in some othe stuff.