Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Ultimate DooMer

Custom title contest - timezone trouble

How long does the custom title contest last for, and is there any chance of someone running another one at a different time of day?

(as I'd like to take part, but it'll be 4am over here when it takes place, and I'm sure there are many others in the same boat who would like to take part)

Ultimate DooMer said:

How long does the custom title contest last for, and is there any chance of someone running another one at a different time of day?

(as I'd like to take part, but it'll be 4am over here when it takes place, and I'm sure there are many others in the same boat who would like to take part)

We are currently discussing it in the admin forum.

Incidently, are we going by the time listed on the DW page or the real-life(tm) time?
Reason i ask is cuz the DW time reads 20:30 (GMT, it says), while it's actually 18:39 in ol' blighty.

This is weird, we used to ask for permission to getting new titles ourselves from admin whenever we feel like to. Now we can only get our owns by entering this contest?

Lüt said:

It's been updated already: 2PM CST / 8PM GMT / 9PM CET

9 pm central eastern time? Is that american?

Spike said:

Incidently, are we going by the time listed on the DW page or the real-life(tm) time? Reason i ask is cuz the DW time reads 20:30 (GMT, it says), while it's actually 18:39 in ol' blighty.

Heh, yeah DW's clock has been borked as long as anybody can remember. We're going by real-life time.

Ravage said:

9 pm central eastern time? Is that american?

Central European Time - CST is Central Standard Time, IOW American.