Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The fact that you so blatantly spam and bump over and over again really pushes me away from trying your wad, especially after someone already asked you to stop doing it.

You literally posted 58 TIMES in this thread about one wad.

8 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

The fact that you so blatantly spam and bump over and over again really pushes me away from trying your wad, especially after someone already asked you to stop doing it.

You literally posted 58 TIMES in this thread about one wad.

Sorry

I'm sorry too, I wasn't in a good mood earlier. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate between trolls begging for attention and legitimate users. But reading back now, I realize you're just excited about sharing your wad. I'd still probably recommend condensing your posts a bit, maybe edit your original post. This way, people will be able to see your most recent updates on one page. I'll play your wad later tonight. Thank you for being courteous my friend :)

I laugh out loud when i re-read the title of the wad and it wasn't ''eternal alone''.
But hell, damn fitting!

2 hours ago, hurricane hoatzine said:

I do not get it

Basically stop replying so goddamn much and get all your ideas in 1 solid post. This isn't a chat. Also remember that you can edit your posts.

Edit: Disregard this post. I thought this was a recent topic, I didn't know it was almost a year old.