Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vermil

Just how do the monsters know exactly which other monster hit them in the back?

Just how do the monsters know exactly which other monster hit them in the back when they are trying to attack you?

HaHa! I know, right! Do you think like when an Imp hits a baron he's like, "Hey who did that?!" and all the other demons are like, "Todd did it! It was Todd" and the Baron's like, "Goddammit Todd, I've told you a dozen times!" And then they just start slapping each other. LoL

The Demons probably spend all day beating the crap out of each other when Doomguy isn't around, enough to tell the difference between an Imp's balls and a Baron's balls. I mean, what else is there to do in Hell?

It is a special detector that monsters have. People with deep familiarity with the engine will note that HKs and barons have this detector located in their ass. 

Demon pheromones, son!

Doom is really just Machiavellian commentary on how fools and sinners of all kinds end up infighting while the universal arc of justice sweeps in, plays them against each other, and leaves naught but corpses in its wake. Or something. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

2 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

HaHa! I know, right! Do you think like when an Imp hits a baron he's like, "Hey who did that?!" and all the other demons are like, "Todd did it! It was Todd" and the Baron's like, "Goddammit Todd, I've told you a dozen times!" And then they just start slapping each other. LoL

I get Full Metal Jacket vibes on this. "Who threw that?!? WHO THE FUCK THREW THAT?!?!"

4 minutes ago, Eric Claus said:

I get Full Metal Jacket vibes on this. "Who threw that?!? WHO THE FUCK THREW THAT?!?!"

"If they run, they're a demon. If they don't run, they're a well disciplined demon."

6 hours ago, Vermil said:

Well, this post didn't go well. Sorry for the poor joke.

Rofl, I would have posted the exact same video that Zero did, it honestly seemed more like a "how did they achieve this in the engine" question than a joke setup!

6 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

Thanks to this post, I will always imagine that Barons have Bojack Horseman's voice. It suits them well, actually..

Edited by Doomkid

1 hour ago, Doomkid said:

Thanks to this post, I will always imagine that Barons have Bojack Horseman's voice. It suits them well, actually..

who else thinks we should write a script to a DOOM Adult animated sitcom?

8 hours ago, Vermil said:

Well, this post didn't go well. Sorry for the poor joke.

Your idea of a joke sounds like an honest question, to be honest.