Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vaxe9177

[GZDooM] MooD Beta

Hello guys !

I use the WAD Plutonia for my work & I recommend the Brutal DooM mod.

I come here to present you my work, which is only in its infancy I also work on (& the) music.

It's a unique level for the moment, This is a slaughter card for purists

I don't know if it works on all ports like Boom & Chocolate because I only use one port (GZDooM)

Sorry for my English, I use a translator :/

MooD WAD Beta (17/09/2020)

Screenshot_Doom_20200915_140225.png

I've added a texture in the wad (of a skull stack) on the walls using SLADE

Screenshot_Doom_20200917_010421.png.b375ab95fc19a83376eb7e0c4398a943.pngScreenshot_Doom_20200917_010430.png.c0b1d622294645072d47f8dc35f9c008.pngScreenshot_Doom_20200917_010538.png.846b803acd4dfac045fbb127062827db.pngScreenshot_Doom_20200917_010552.png.1242d75935f94cf27c2f9395fadd8ab0.png

Edited by vaxe9177

Salut, mon pote. Bienvenue dans Doomworld. Nous sommes principalement un site Web anglophone, alors pensez à traduire vos articles afin que nous puissions mieux les lire. Si vous recherchez des personnes capables de lire votre WAD et de fournir des commentaires, veuillez lire ce fil de discussion afin de comprendre les détails corrects que vous devez fournir afin que les gens soient incités à découvrir votre travail:

Le wad est intéressant pour l'instant.  Le "mood" est définitivement "Doom" et tu comprends bien l'éditeur.  Continue, et donnes-nous plus des munitions, s'il te plaît!  Ces Barons sont trop difficile sans plus de shells.

Thanks KevvyLava for your comment, I took note of your comment about ammunition, do you play with the mod Brutal DooM or Vanilla ?

I take this opportunity to share this with you, it's part of the creation of the wad for the map01

The music is created by myself

Edited by vaxe9177

2 hours ago, Doomenator said:

The case when you decided to come up a name for mod, but you have a ban in Google.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/mood/downloads/mood

Oh yes ! I had never heard about this mod, it's annoying lol

2 hours ago, Error-404 said:

I like your skull texture, but I wish it were seamless. The brash lines where the texture repeats is a pet peeve.

Yes it's true, when I have a little time I will rectify this. 

On 9/16/2020 at 12:52 PM, vaxe9177 said:

Oh yes ! I had never heard about this mod, it's annoying lol

Perhaps you should try renaming the thread and the level to reduce confusion.

On 9/15/2020 at 11:36 AM, vaxe9177 said:

Thanks KevvyLava for your comment, I took note of your comment about ammunition, do you play with the mod Brutal DooM or Vanilla ?

I take this opportunity to share this with you, it's part of the creation of the wad for the map01

The music is created by myself

I use LZDoom.  Only used Brutal Doom a few times.  This music is fun.  I like that it's repetitive because that's how original Doom music is.  What program did you use to make the song?