Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MathsDevil

PJ Plays Doom

Now for E2M7 of Ultimate Doom, Spawning Vats, we have two No Damage Completions: the exciting punchy way and the second demo shows how relatively easy this map is. Plenty of fun for No Damage veterans and newbies alike! 

In this video I explain why there has been a slight break in my uploads and take things in a slightly different direction. Stand by for a World Record speedrun, guys!

Now, arriving at the half way mark of Ultimate Doom with a nostalgic boss map and an extra special bonus challenge. Also includes roundup of Episode 2. Enjoy!

Returning to Doom 2 and to doing the levels in order - here is Map 11, featuring more tic counting and a surprising (to me) discovery about the player's weapons:

Unfortunately I did Map 03 of Doom 2 the first time with the wrong complevel. So, how to do it again? Any excuse to torture myself with more speedrunning and another World Record! 

On Slough of Despair I have a standard No Damage Completion and a Personal Best for running out of the map without taking damage, followed by a bonus challenge. I spoil you guys!

Back to Scythe now. It's time to deal a crushing blow to the hell knights in MAP 06 'Pressure Point' (at speed, without taking damage):

Hey there ILOVEDOOM! If you're interested in lots of no damage challenges, including speedruns, subscribe to my channel so you won't miss any of my videos.

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments, I always appreciate feedback. Enjoy! 

A first for this channel now, with commentary recorded live as I played Doom 2's Map 12 'The Factory'. Enjoy my suffering here:

Just Mancubi and Arachnatrons in Map 07 of Scythe but it's very cramped - this video has 4 successful runs and 2 outtakes. I spoil you guys, I really do:

My second video with live commentary is Doom 2's Map 13 'Downtown'. Enjoy the peril of those pesky arachnatrons:

Now for the legitimate version of Doom 2's Map 03 'The Gantlet' with some exciting new tactics for a No Damage world record run. Enjoy! 

PJ Plays Doom is just over 1 year old now! To celebrate, here is an extra special speedrunning video for Map 04 'The Focus'. Coincident was just too good for me to break the record, but this video documents my improvements that nearly took me to the summit. Enjoy! 

Back to Scythe now and when it comes to split screens, I'm a glutton for punishment. Starting with a cautious No Damage demo and building up to a split screen comparison of two tactics to see which one is the World Record -- this is Map 08, 'Garden Base'.

I can't stay away from Sunlust for too long, guys. I've been ramping up the speed on Map 01 and this video documents my improvements over several days.

Ultimate Doom's E3M4 'House Of Pain' follows and an improvement & correction to the tic counting technique --- this is explained when I cross poison safely 4 times in the demo and more detail is included in the outro and the video description. 

Back to Scythe now, with a cautious demo of Map 09 followed by speedrunning, culminating in the UV Max + Reality + Items World Record for 'Computer Storage'. 

Yes, it's my hardest hitscanner hell yet! The poison and pain elementals also demand respect. It's Doom 2's Industrial Zone. Enjoy!