Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
M_W

Quake OST on Vinyl

5 hours ago, Jello said:

Doesn't mean I wouldn't love to have a copy of the Quake OST on vinyl, but I'm not paying $30 plus shipping for it.

Something tells me you’re probably not the target market, but fair enough, everyone has their price. $30 seems reasonable to me, but they want the equivalent of $54 on the UK store, which is way too much.

Does it come with a FLAC version to download, too?  I don't see anything on the album's page so I persume it doesn't which seems like a real shame - If Bandcamp can do that, I'd kinda hope for the same treatment from NIN.

Well, that's a bit of a bummer.  I'm really interested in hearing the remaster.  I ordered the album (been waiting patiently for 3 years now) but I no longer have a turntable... Still, I'm sure it'll end up on the interwebs some time down the line.

56 minutes ago, Gokuma said:

I thought the Quake soundtrack was just 10 tracks.   How'd it get stretched into 4 record sides?

Might have some extra tracks that didn't make it into the game or something like that.

4 hours ago, Gokuma said:

I thought the Quake soundtrack was just 10 tracks.   How'd it get stretched into 4 record sides?

If you space out the grooves you can get a higher quality reproduction. More surface area per second of music, higher quality.