Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Here's a crappy Doom WAD special where I play new Doom WADs from E. Snake, which also has a bonus WAD:

And here's my 4th dumb Doom WAD double feature:

(I've never uploaded a video before, so I'm sorry if it's not just Doom that's scuffed)

Edit: Reuploaded cause I did some basic editing in OpenShot

Edited by croc_rock : reuploaded

I'm kinda jumping on the bandwagon and starting my own DOOM playthrough with commentary. I really just want to talk about Stardate because I have a lot of fun playing it and conquering the challenges. And since there's really no one I can talk with about that kind of stuff I decided to just put it in the videos. Hopefully I get better with talking coherently in later episodes.

@DuckReconMajor Over the next couple of months I'll be publishing some Heretic and Quake videos, would you mind if I post them here or would you prefer I post them somewhere else?

Edited by guitardz

lol this isn't my thread i just posted first, that's a mod question if anything.

My unofficial opinion is that Heretic makes perfect sense to post here, unless you want to make a different thread or one exists.

Quake could go either way but I don't think anyone's going to get angry that there's Quake stuff in here.

5 hours ago, DuckReconMajor said:

lol this isn't my thread i just posted first, that's a mod question if anything.

My unofficial opinion is that Heretic makes perfect sense to post here, unless you want to make a different thread or one exists.

Quake could go either way but I don't think anyone's going to get angry that there's Quake stuff in here.

Cool, I feel like they would both be fine to post here since one is a Doom engine game and the other is still an id game, so they are at least still in the spirit of Doom.  Whenever I start doing Duke Nukem and Half-Life stuff though, those should definitely be posted elsewhere I think.