Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Juancho

I just beat scythe 2 on UV :D

Wow... I have no words, the last map was BRUTAL, the only slaughtermap that i had fun in it

I haven't felt this much adrenaline in years O.O

But i dont know if i like alien vendetta more... 

Thank you Erik Alm

image.png.9b1114892adcb183b196479a16ac57c3.pngimage.png.755bca874e241b96284f1f96936edc53.png

Great! Did you do it pistol-start or continuous? I stopped playing UV Pistol-Start at map 25, which I found it very scarce in ammo, and couldn't finish it. I think I will try again.

2 hours ago, Demion said:

Did you do it pistol-start or continuous? 

Im not a masochist hahaha, but the map gives you all the weapons + A LOT of plasma ammo and health/armor in the start so maybe is not that hard to complete map 30 pistol start :) i use save states cuz i wanna have fun and not having a challenge

53 minutes ago, JuanchoES said:

Im not a masochist hahaha, but the map gives you all the weapons + A LOT of plasma ammo and health/armor in the start so maybe is not that hard to complete map 30 pistol start :) i use save states cuz i wanna have fun and not having a challenge

Sí, el nivel 30 es posible en UV Pistol Start, yo decía el 25, que no tiene mucha munición. Igualmente, jugué bastantes wads después de Scythe 2, capaz ahora no me cueste tanto pasarlo!

5 hours ago, Demion said:

Sí, el nivel 30 es posible en UV Pistol Start, yo decía el 25, que no tiene mucha munición. Igualmente, jugué bastantes wads después de Scythe 2, capaz ahora no me cueste tanto pasarlo!

Je ne comprends pas ce que tu essaies de dire.

6 hours ago, JuanchoES said:

Great job! I often play continuous. The levels are possible to beat on Pistol start, but extremely difficult, especially the later levels from 23 and onward.

Très bien! Bon travail! Je joue en continu souvent. Les niveaux sont possibles à compléter sur pistolet-début, mais extrêmement difficiles, notamment les niveaux de 23 et suivants.