Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr.Ferret

Will doom be an Xbox an dlc exclusive

Guys, I’m scared of this. I’m a PlayStation person when it comes to modern doom and I would hate for modern doom to be an Xbox exclusive. I don’t want an Xbox I’m freaking out right now please can someone tell me? All of the YouTube videos are just stupid speculations.

No one knows for sure. There have been no official announcements I am aware of. But given some microsoft studios have released PlayStation stuff and it's a dlc for an already released PlayStation title, you have cause to hope I believe.

4 hours ago, Dr.Ferret said:

Guys, I’m scared of this. I’m a PlayStation person when it comes to modern doom and I would hate for modern doom to be an Xbox exclusive. I don’t want an Xbox I’m freaking out right now please can someone tell me? All of the YouTube videos are just stupid speculations.

If you are scared and freaking out that a video game IP may go Xbox exclusive (Spoiler: highly unlikely) then you hold games to a unhealthy high degree. Come on now.

4 hours ago, Dr.Ferret said:

I meant to write pc I’m typing way to fast.

Think before you post. :P

Didn't they say it wouldn't be exclusive? Not to mention Microsoft bought Mojang and Minecraft is still available in all platforms...

Not exclusive. Microsoft has never been big on exclusive games. They'll also make more money on more platforms, so in the end it all works out.

Na I don’t think so. 

With the number of game company acquisitions Microsoft has made recently I don’t think they would want to block themselves out of large markets (Nintendo, PS, etc) by making their most valuable games Xbox / PC exclusive.

Call me naive but I am kinda hoping this might be the opposite and a good thing! Hopefully Microsoft throws enough money and power around to get rid of this whole “platform exclusive” thing for good. I.e. hopefully they say “well, if you want our games on your system then we want yours on ours”.

If they own enough well known and loved AAA titles, I can’t imagine other companies saying no to that.

It will be a part of the Xbox Game Pass, but that's about it. you'll still be able to get it on other platforms but now you have more reasons to consider looking into Xbox Game Pass.

Microsoft aren't like Sony or Nintendo. I saw a Let's Play of God of War 2018 and liked it enough that I wanted to buy it. Only to discover that it was a PS4 exclusive. Oh I'm sorry Sony, I guess my money isn't good enough unless I spend enough of it on an entire system that is unsuited to my requirements.

Most unlikely, it's too big of an IP to shoot themselves like that, besides, Microsoft has never been big on exclusives, unlike Sony and Nintendo.