Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Boogie fired his roommate's gun at professional troll Frank Hassle

Considering the circumstances, from what Bio is saying, he was looking for it.

Should consider himself lucky that he didn't blow his brains all over the wall.

1 minute ago, Error-404 said:

Youtube drama is funny again

@NoXion Boogie's kind of a dick online, maybe a bit of an ego. TBH I thought it was WingsofRedemption first time I saw the thumbnail.

And people think that's a justification to turn up on their doorstep uninvited?

Websites like KiwiFarms appear to encourage implicitly this kind of disturbing behaviour. They seem to revel in creating pointless drama.

Boogie's a douche. And he has been taking far too much online flak for it given how often he got doxxed

But, just taking this intermezzo, he remains rather calm at this ordeal. Its Frank who is quite a hassle and keeps on instigating shit over and over.

Literally, why. Why when the country you reside in is already a hotpot of emotions. Why in general. Calling Boogie a fat one when you aren't the lightest ship in the vicinity either and wow, much original.

This is literally Idiocracy. But  Frank didn't get the memo that that movie was satirical, not depictical.

1 hour ago, Biodegradable said:

As much as I don't like Boogie, I don't blame him for being afraid of the guy and pulling a gun. Hassle, who's surname is so perfectly apt right now, has been consistently harassing and violently threatening him for days, travels to his hometown and then shows up at his front door. I'd be pretty damn afraid too if some lunatic who had been haranguing me for days on end online suddenly showed up at my front door too. Boogie has been doxed more than a dozen times at this point with the information on display on the very first page of the 800 page thread about him on Kiwi Farms, so it's pretty easy to find him and I admire how calm he was during the confrontation. It is evident that Hassle was just trolling, but he very much took advantage of a guy who has a history of abuse, trauma and other mental issues who has been harassed so often and so frequently online for the past few years, he really ought to consider himself extremely lucky that Boogie didn't blow his brains out. This is a very ugly situation and Hassle is a fucking idiot for doing it.  

And pretty much this.

I don't feel we should give this much air. Its fully pathetic that this kind of behavior exists in the first place.

Frank, i know you aren't reading this, but make a Doom WAD instead.

27 minutes ago, Redneckerz said:

Frank, i know you aren't reading this, but make a Doom WAD instead.

hahahaha that made my day.
I don't know who those two are at all...
But yeah, make a wad, come here, you will know for sure what is harassment, and the irony is that it wouldn't be made by any who post on this thread, probably.

On a serious note:
Who in the fucking world is sick enough to look at that ungly bastard and think what he did is funny?
This kind of things is why i think Youtube is the cancer of internet.

Video smells like mountain dew and doritos

I've never even heard of these two but they both appear to be degenerates

Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night and checked twitter to see a bunch of pictures of Boogie packing heat on my timeline and was wondering what the fuck was going on. Turns out it's this "Frank Hassle" guy who has made it his entire career to just go around harassing people until they break and do something stupid. In other words, Keemstar but somehow way worse in every way. 

The thing that makes trolling online funny is that the recipients can just stop responding. But they keep engaging with the troll and make a fool of themselves. This Frank Hassle guy just invades peoples personal space in real life and annoys them. Thats just being an asshole.

4 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

As much as I don't like Boogie, I don't blame him for being afraid of the guy and pulling a gun. Hassle, who's surname is so perfectly apt right now, has been consistently harassing and violently threatening him for days, travels to his hometown and then shows up at his front door. I'd be pretty damn afraid too if some lunatic who had been haranguing me for days on end online suddenly showed up at my front door too. Boogie has been doxed more than a dozen times at this point with the information on display on the very first page of the 800 page thread about him on Kiwi Farms, so it's pretty easy to find him and I admire how calm he was during the confrontation. It is evident that Hassle was just trolling, but he very much took advantage of a guy who has a history of abuse, trauma and other mental issues who has been harassed so often and so frequently online for the past few years, he really ought to consider himself extremely lucky that Boogie didn't blow his brains out. This is a very ugly situation and Hassle is a fucking idiot for doing it.  

Well said.

I'm no Boogie fan, but one of these days we're going to hear about Frank Hassle actually getting shot by somebody, lol.

Entering the private property of a firearm owner after telling them you were coming to harass them... What could possible go wrong?

43 minutes ago, AinuTheTaken said:

By the way, due to this incident I have canceled my preorder.

Sorry, but I fail to see the relevance of this statement to the general premise of the thread.

I've loss track of Boogie since I've stop following him due to his increasing bad takes & his derailed behavior since his divorce but holy shit this could've been a lot worst!      

This growing willingness of people to go out of their way to confront and harass others over any perceived slight or grievance scares the fuck out of me, tbh.

Glad no one was hurt.

Next person he visits should challenge him to a charity boxing match.   But he'll probably wuss out like Fred Durst.

No idea who these dudes are, but where i'm from we have different words than "professional troll" to describe guys like that