Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Little Faith

I might have a custom title and a 4 digit postcount but deep inside i'm still a n00b.

User Profile, Edit Options, scroll to bottom, Change Avatar, scroll to bottom, enter URL.

Indeed, Nanami is correct. Most ISPs offer a bit of webspace. Alternatively, mail it to me - i'll upload it and provide you with the link :)

Nanami said:

enter URL.

Alternatively, you can use the "browse" option next to "You can upload an avatar from your computer" to upload from a location on your computer.

Not a problem; consider it uploaded. I've replied to your mail with the link in question :)

Hey, what's the transperancy colours?

Sorry Spike, Lüt just told me something that made your help redundant. Thanks anyway,

Little Faith said:

Hey, what's the transperancy colours?

There's no "transparency color" like Doom's cyan for online images. You have to use a program to select the areas you want to be transparent and then export that to a proper GIF format.

Is that what you mean?

Lüt said:

There's no "transparency color" like Doom's cyan for online images.

Doom doesn't have a transparency color. Transparent areas are simply the spaces that end up between the defined pixels.

True, cyan is just used for transparent areas by most WAD resource editors... and it isn't the only color used for that. In DeuTex, for example, you can change it (actually, the default is different there... an annoying dull, dark green.)

In other words, in DOOM transparency is pretty much like for avatars (in which case you can choose what color the gfx editor takes as transparent as you work.)

It's OK, just tell people it's a play of words with "disposable."

Little Faith said:

Yeah, not that I have any way to correct it right now.

You could just ask :P

Little Faith said:

I might have a custom title and a 4 digit postcount but deep inside i'm still a n00b.

Sounds like the title to a country and/or western song.