Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

Post your Desktop Background

On 7/26/2020 at 5:43 AM, SchwTrdLeenW said:

tool 10000daysa.png

Alex Grey does some really interesting, and intricate artwork. Loved him since he did the artwork for Lateralus, which was the first time I saw his artwork. Would've loved his work before if I had seen it.

I still have the same old Zdzisław Beksiński background that I posted last time. But Grey does some damn fine work. 

I absolutely adore the unique alien atmosphere in Xen from Half-Life, when Black Mesa finally released Xen I went around and took cinematic shots of both game's interpretation, I have a lot of wallpapers that cycle but most are of Xen:

Spoiler

pUDgkO9.png

0a1mteM.png

gwUO52g.pngjFaV0Sg.png

I also have some wallpapers I didn't take myself, things like this:

Spoiler

l9eW9Cp.png4m5hrNl.pngEhzMu9O.png

(Forgive poor desktop management)

On 4/17/2020 at 7:22 PM, Jello said:

I just did a quick image search for Dariusz, and yeah, I'm going to have to look more closely at his work. Thank you for the suggestion, I'd never heard of him before now. Eastern Europeans seem to have an amazingly bleak view on the world. And probably rightfully so.

Living under Communism will do that to people....

It's solid brown. ...Much like Doom. My laptop shouldn't have a light background because that uses up the battery too fast. I don't care much for decals and stuff like that. I just used the default colors they let me use.