Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michael Jensen

Nobody Told Me About id Remixes

I was listening to Plutonia 2 soundtrack and realized that Plutonia 2, Plutonia Revisited and Plutonia MIDI pack, all have a remix of Nobody Told Me About id for MAP32. 

Without the MIDI pack, MAP32 still uses the original version.

This makes me wonder, why did all three composers decide to do the same thing for MAP32? Is it because the song worked so well with Go 2 It, and the other two maps are based on it? 

And are there any more versions of the song, used in a similar way?

I am sure one or both of Casali Brothers decided to use that midi for MAP32 to make player feel how such a serious fight s/he is about to go against at "Go 2 it". Cause, E2M8's midi has a serious and heavy  tone and also, so cool to listen to it as well as "Sign Of Evil". I am sure about Plutonia 2's devs wanted to use remixed version of E2M8's midi just only because of that reason.

Here is one I love so much. I hope you like it too. Maybe, you already heard of it IDK.

13 minutes ago, A.H. Sankhatayan said:

Is it because the song worked so well with Go 2 It, and the other two maps are based on it? 

Yes.

And for the Plutonia MIDI Pack, it's also because the two Go 2 It homages from Pl2 and PRCP used tracks based on NTMAi so it had to use a variant of that song in order to make sense.

1 hour ago, THE IMP said:

Here is one I love so much. I hope you like it too. Maybe, you already heard of it IDK.

I haven't heard this one before but I like it very much.