Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.S Retro

I would like to record your wads

Yes I know this might be overused but I very much enjoy playing wads and recording my live reaction.

Here are the wads I have recorded so far.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX_cVQ1SR5NHNCOczn1vG3NHjPTwiD7rz

@Redead-ITA , @Steve88 wad has been played and reviewed, please check the playlist to watch the video(s).

Any wad you have made is welcome.

Spoiler

And I'm not jumping on the

bandwagon, I genuinely enjoy doing this.

AND yes I know, ewwwwww bandicam but my pc can't run obs and doom and I have tried but I can assure you that obs is not an option.

Edited by Mr.S Retro

I'm working on a 5 map project. Got 4/5 maps done, should be done with last map by next week if everything goes well. Testing the maps in gzdoom and crispy doom. It would be awesome if you tried out the maps when they're completed.

56 minutes ago, donevan427 said:

I'm working on a 5 map project. Got 4/5 maps done, should be done with last map by next week if everything goes well. Testing the maps in gzdoom and crispy doom. It would be awesome if you tried out the maps when they're completed.

Definitely will play!

6 hours ago, AinuTheTaken said:

That's a sweet mod to show enemy health. I'm referring to the Shindark video. I didn't know about that.

Not a mod, it's an option in glboom+

Just finished up my project. Made a new thread for it. Is there some way I can link that thread? If not I could post the wad here too. Look forward to your feedback!

On 9/28/2020 at 6:35 AM, Mr.S Retro said:

Yes I know this might be overused but I very much enjoy playing wads and recording my live reaction.

Here are the wads I have recorded so far.

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX_cVQ1SR5NHNCOczn1vG3NHjPTwiD7rz

@Redead-ITA your wad has been played and reviewed, please check the playlist to watch the video(s).

Any wad you have made is welcome.

Hide contents

And I'm not jumping on the

bandwagon, I genuinely enjoy doing this.

AND yes I know, ewwwwww bandicam but my pc can't run obs and doom and I have tried but I can assure you that obs is not an option.

m8 have you tried running doom on window mode? i had problems with obs too but that fixed everything up, i know it seems stupid, just to say :) Anyway, gl with your channel, i am watching!

@Mr.S Retro

hey buddy, Give this a try
Title: Survival Station
Format: Doom 2  (tested in GZdoom, should work with boom, may work in crispytheoretically chocolate, but i has issues in choc)
Single Player Map01
MIDI: Into the Furnace by: Jame (Jimmy) Paddock
Also used Custom Textures: lostres 2.1  by Xaser

Mapped in 1.5 hrs, + 1.5 hrs testing and debugging
Link to WAD https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kNzjNaHD9EwQi7h6W0TKkVnDs_T7DD3-/view?usp=sharing

6 hours ago, Zolgia108 said:

m8 have you tried running doom on window mode? i had problems with obs too but that fixed everything up, i know it seems stupid, just to say :) Anyway, gl with your channel, i am watching!

I exclusively play in windowed

7 hours ago, donevan427 said:

Just finished up my project. Made a new thread for it. Is there some way I can link that thread? If not I could post the wad here too. Look forward to your feedback!

Just post a link to the thread and I will play!

Hm... a new playtester... Just what I needed. I've been working on a solo megawad, called "The Chase." Since this year has been very turbulent for me I have put a few things a bit off. I don't know when the next map will come out at all.  

So far about 8 maps are ready, not in order. File: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hwgmnei0bop9vv1/Chaseprog.rar/file 

Heads up before playing: 

• Finished maps: 1, 5, 6, 9, 15, 32, 16, 30 
  • Maps in progress: 29 (about halfway done), 11 (one room) 
  • Created for: Single player, multiplayer may come later 
  • Difficulty curve: Well, I'll let you judge it, but prepare for crowded fights 
  • Custom textures: I use only textures from Doom 2 and Final Doom 
  • Custom monsters: None, even Nazis and Commander Keens are not used 
  • Custom music: Uses music from other games. Format is OGG Vobris, so it won't work on Chocolate Doom. (The maps will work though.) Thus the file size. 
  • Compatibility: Vanilla/Crispy. 
  • Tested with: 
    • Chocolate Doom - runs all maps, but none of the music 
    • Crispy Doom - no problems 
    • GLBoom+ - my preferred port to play, no problems 

I hope I see something from you, because the topic has slipped under the radar a bit. 

The more the merrier I would be interested in seeing more people try this one :)