Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Major Arlene

All the Wiser- a collection of birthday maps

These were good fun. Quick, short bursts of energy, and very nice to look at. They're almost... snapshots of your various visual styles, and any one of them I'd love to see more of. 

Based on their individual quality, it seems clear that (among these five people) @SiMpLeToNiUm is your least favorite person. The poor guy got a big grey box full of Barons and hitscanners for his birthday. Tell him how you really feel, lol.

I loved Eris', Dragonfly's, and I think Nevanos' was my favorite, overall. Quick note about MAP05, you don't actually need the red skull - the return gate can be opened without it. We'll call this a speedrunning tactic.

Edited by RonnieJamesDiner

21 minutes ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

These were good fun. Quick, short bursts of energy, and very nice to look at. They're almost... snapshots of your various visual styles, and any one of them I'd love to see more of. 

Based on their individual quality, it seems clear that (among these five people) @SiMpLeToNiUm is your least favorite person. The poor guy got a big grey box full of Barons and hitscanners for his birthday. Tell him how you really feel, lol.

I loved Eris', Dragonfly's, and I think Nevanos' was my favorite, overall. Quick note about MAP05, you don't actually need to the red skull - the return gate can be opened without it. We'll call this a speedrunning tactic.

Tbf that was a 4 hour speedmap and my first one i ever did :p thanks for playing!

I've tested on LZDoom 3.86a. It runs with no problem; but the last three maps drops fps (probably due to the threes' 3D models and portals), although those issues don't make the maps unplayable at all. Using gameplay mods like Doom 3D and PB can make those issues even worse due to the bad optimization of the gameplay mods I've mentioned before; however and fortunately, I couldn't say the same thing with others like SmoothDoom and ZRift, but can affect monsters' position. 

11 hours ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

@SiMpLeToNiUm is your least favorite person. Tell him how you really feel, lol.

"...and my first time using OTEX"
I see this as an absolute win and my opportunity to go...
FIRST!!! ;p
Certainly humbled to be on the list at all, one Hellforge mod to another, even if I'm not #1 ;(
jk jk, lovely post @Major Arlene, glad to count you a buddy!