Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IRod54

I appreciate you all

I know I'm new here, but I feel that most of the regulars I see post here are pretty open minded. I understand that everyone needs some positive encouragement from time to time and if I can help out, just let me know. 

1 hour ago, Smoothandz said:

I know I'm new here, but I feel that most of the regulars I see post here are pretty open minded. I understand that everyone needs some positive encouragement from time to time and if I can help out, just let me know. 

Thats what I like about these doom forums. I enjoy seeing a lot of veterans and newschoolers coming to talk about doom. Its also a good place to ask questions about different things like help with mapping and the community participates in some fun activities on these forums.

5 hours ago, N1ck said:

You seem rather salty against OnlyFans being that it's the only thing you mentioned. You wanna talk about it?

I dont know what I was thinking with that, my error in judgement, I respect Onlyfans and those on there 

5 hours ago, IRod54 said:

I dont know what I was thinking with that, my error in judgement, I respect Onlyfans and those on there 

Simp

I agree with the people on page 2, the war in Iraq really was the thing that led us to the situation we’re in now with Covid-19, and don’t even get me started on the GFC.

I’d also disagree with most of the criticisms being leveraged towards OnlyFans - it’s probably a great thing to have during a pandemic. It was much easier to get those sorts of services in person until this year, now digital stimulation will have to cut it for some of us for the time being.

Edit: Ah darn, my reply doesn’t make sense anymore, all of what I’m replying to got edited 

6 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

Edit: Ah darn, my reply doesn’t make sense anymore, all of what I’m replying to got edited

Now my interest is piqued, sir.

When I hear about OnlyFans, it's usually because some very bitter-sounding dude is whining about it. Why do they care so much? I don't give a shit and I find it easy to ignore.

7 hours ago, NoXion said:

When I hear about OnlyFans, it's usually because some very bitter-sounding dude is whining about it. Why do they care so much? I don't give a shit and I find it easy to ignore.

Same, its just a thing that exists that doesnt interfere with anything in life.

Is this the Isis OnlyFans and CoViD VR simulation appreciation thread? Finally!

Oh man... this thread is like that time I watched the death note series while on LSD... nothing seems to be making any sense and I’m now just a little scared my mind might be permanently scrambled XP

Regardless, nawwww we appreciate you to @IRod54 :-D

this isn't my main community, and I've had my share of disagreements around here. but this is a pretty cool place overall, and I appreciate the dedication in keeping Doom alive and trucking over the years.