Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

On 7/24/2020 at 10:59 PM, MrDeAD1313 said:

Something a buddy and I are writing. Synthwave style with some guitar on it :D

Damn, I really dig that track.

Finally uploaded this Sinatra karaoke from a few years ago

Had no idea the lady trying to dance with me near the end, my friend and his wife (who took the video) told me later but I was completely oblivious lol.

The part where she gives up and makes a hard 90° turn still makes me laugh

had a track on a compilation that came out recently.  40+ tracks total, all proceeds going to charity.  many of the artists featured are friends of mine, felt great to contribute to a cause with people i know. 

and here's a link to socials/bandcamp/spotify https://linktr.ee/Widdfam

An upcoming EDM Album of mine, here's the 4th of the album and my personal favorite so far. 

For a long time I wanted to learn how to play the guitar and play something of my own for the soul, I bought the Zoom G1U textbooks myself, I haven't figured it out yet, but I feel that I really like it, and I'm ready to progress and learn, so that I can figure it out on the Internet. to fully learn all the intricacies manymanuals and fully dedicated to what I teach.

Edited by Zize55

Done a little Mitch Murder guitar cover, enjoy!

Me and my wife's musical project. Also, my first foray into video shooting / editing. Shot on my Canon Rebel T6 / 50mm. Green-screened out the garage for the interior car shots, dash mounted my Pixel for the driving / road shots. 

2 hours ago, Ed said:

Me and my wife's musical project. Also, my first foray into video shooting / editing. Shot on my Canon Rebel T6 / 50mm. Green-screened out the garage for the interior car shots, dash mounted my Pixel for the driving / road shots. 

Fantastic work! Very well done on both the music and video man. You guys are going places with this. Big fan 🤘🤘

On 7/16/2020 at 8:20 PM, Lippeth said:

And something more contemporary I did with a friend.

Really good material, pal!
Catchy and insightfull.
Definetivelly would love a complete album of this ;)

Thanks so much, @P41R47! The only other music we did together is an EP from last year, and the styles are kind of all over the place, but its all still psychedelic rock.

No immediate plans for the future, but I just finished recording all the vocals for a prog metal album with some other folks. It's being mixed right now, but I'll be sure to post it here when it's released!

On 11/9/2020 at 4:48 PM, MrDeAD1313 said:

Fantastic work! Very well done on both the music and video man. You guys are going places with this. Big fan 🤘🤘

Thank you very much! We've had a lot of fun with it, but it's been like a second job. Suppose that's the way it's supposed to be. 

We were lucky to have Claus Larsen do that remix for us pretty early on. Grendel did another remix for a release we have planned for late this year. I never thought that would ever happen in any of my musical endeavors. 

I know you all have been wondering if I had made more of that low-fi low-quality black metal and the truth is.. Why yes of course! Since I last posted here I've released a 8 track EP (as always available for listening and downloading for free here) and also, this :

does using a Daw count? if so, then here are a couple of songs i have made!

Nox Eternus:

Carbonated Catastrophe:

Enjoy!

On 11/9/2020 at 8:24 PM, Ed said:

Liking the vibes in the video, nice track aswell. Must've been lots of fun to make! : )

On 9/12/2020 at 5:30 AM, necros said:

d_megabl

Some nice vibes from the melody / synth at 0:45 till 1:02, I like that.

Something more Ambient / ASMR related from me..

I got a Nintendo-esque song that I wrote into a rhythm game a little while back for one of their annual tournaments... Meant a lot to me, as I've been playing this game since I was a wee lad. Here's some random dude playin through it

on my (apparently never ending) quest to make even more unlistenable music, I decided to side project into noise black metal. Here's a song from the first demo, ... and short is now the number of their days...

(fun fact: I picked nxpr as a name semi-randomly from NekroChaparrO's name (x standing for Ch) but then found out it's the transliteration of a Hebrew word for number, so.. win!)

12 hours ago, kalaeth said:

on my (apparently never ending) quest to make even more unlistenable music, I decided to side project into noise black metal. 

Very experimental, it sounds like the type of stuff that would be privately distributed on a cassette tape in some dank tunnel somewhere in the 90's by a Metal band, long before they reached mainstream notoriety. 

Just now, OniriA said:

Very experimental, it sounds like the type of stuff that would be privately distributed on a cassette tape in some dank tunnel somewhere in the 90's by a Metal band long before they reached mainstream notoriety. 

that's exactly what I was looking for! thanks! 

On 1/28/2021 at 2:35 PM, Serum said:

I got a Nintendo-esque song that I wrote into a rhythm game a little while back for one of their annual tournaments... Meant a lot to me, as I've been playing this game since I was a wee lad. Here's some random dude playin through it

Love it!

Apart from the MIDIs in my Creative Works thread, I haven't made much music in a while, but here's an album I released a year ago on Bandcamp: The Epic Adventure

The album consists of EDM that is meant to sound somewhat like video game music. It's CC-BY (also posted it as CC0 on OpenGameArt) so you can use it in your videos, WADs, or whatever you want to.

I wish I could embed it, but my SoundCloud account ran out of space long ago and I'm too lazy to upload it to YouTube.

I have plenty of other music available on Bandcamp and OpenGameArt, all of which is licensed as permissively as possible.