Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Recolor sprites

ZDoom has a translation feature that you can use, but I'm still learning how to use that...

Otherwise, you can open the sprite(s) in Photoshop. Photoshop has the option to change colors rather easily. Er, I wish I had Photoshop on this computer, I'd tell you how. I can't think how off the top of my head. =/

Or, if you get your hands on a sprite that's green, you can use DeHacked bits to change the green to red, gray, or brown.

Simple:
In Paint Shop Pro, open up the demon. Edit the palette, and change the pinks to the desired colors. (use only existing ones) Save the palette somewhere. Open up the rest of the frames one by one and load the palette onto each. It should automatically recolor the frame every time the palette is loaded onto it.

Lazer said:

Simple:
In Paint Shop Pro, open up the demon. Edit the palette, and change the pinks to the desired colors. (use only existing ones) Save the palette somewhere. Open up the rest of the frames one by one and load the palette onto each. It should automatically recolor the frame every time the palette is loaded onto it.

is there anyway to do this with Adobe Photoshop 7.0?