Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

the first half works, I go to 3/4, but the bugs are still being fixed

Not a wad, but part of one. Been doing a 64-wide door over past few lunchbreaks.

eSmoJ8A.png

Quite happy with progress so far, except that to me it doesn't exactly scream door. And the bottom cleft reminds me of arse-cheeks. 

Working on UDMF but making structure of maps in vanilla way. (I working it on that format because allow put MP3 of my favorite songs/groups) Name of WAD: Real Hell On Earth (RHOE.WAD)

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

46 minutes ago, Kuleshoff said:

Unfortunately, my hard drive broke down and all previous work was lost. So I had to start all over again :(

Just need always make backups for your work.

5 minutes ago, Doomenator said:

Just need always make backups for your work.

The work on this map was carried out in the workplace and not at home. I always make copies on my home Mac, although it never caused any problems.

17 hours ago, Kuleshoff said:

Unfortunately, my hard drive broke down and all previous work was lost. So I had to start all over again :(

I know your pain, this happened to me and I lost years worth of doom projects I worked on.

I'm making good progress on my new map

Hope to release it next week or the week after that or next month

image.png.13b68878718ca034d71b6b201f3f08bc.png

15 hours ago, Clippy said:

I'm making good progress on my new map

Hope to release it next week or the week after that or next month

image.png.13b68878718ca034d71b6b201f3f08bc.png

Two things:

1. I somehow just now realized that your signature is a paperclip.
  2. Dude, use square Thing icons!

30 minutes ago, Theperson said:

Screenshot_Doom_20201019_100842.png.dde21d173f8f868c45386f6d649d8b00.png

Lol a lot of people think it's a G or something 

also I don't know what you mean by square thing icon as you can tell I just used the very old Doom builder cuz that's how I learned and I'm very old school

Just now, Clippy said:

Lol a lot of people think it's a G or something 

also I don't know what you mean by square thing icon as you can tell I just used the very old Doom builder cuz that's how I learned and I'm very old school

Omg I meant to quote @HAK3180i can't even use a phone lol

58 minutes ago, Clippy said:

It's there, even in Doom Builder 2. Things are squares, so might as well make them appear that way. I don't recall stuck Things in any of your maps, but it's a very easy step to make sure it never happens: Tools > Preferences > Appearances > 

304973909_Screenshot10-22-202012_26_03.png.ab6a8818a8772f76beecb3f0b00846ab.png

on this laptop I can only use doom builder 2 because any newer version crashes instantly. My netbook however, can use all versions.

37 minutes ago, HAK3180 said:

It's there, even in Doom Builder 2. Things are squares, so might as well make them appear that way. I don't recall stuck Things in any of your maps, but it's a very easy step to make sure it never happens: Tools > Preferences > Appearances > 

304973909_Screenshot10-22-202012_26_03.png.ab6a8818a8772f76beecb3f0b00846ab.png

Ah I'll have to look into that. I'm always very careful to make sure things aren't stuck together anyway but I never tinkered around with the preferences 

I always test my maps thoroughly too but yeah I kind of like taught myself how to do this and I probably taught myself how wrong but I just have fun making simple maps anyway haha

I actually just finally released my very first map, and I plan on starting another soon.