Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

I dont really listen to these guys anymore but they are the heaviest of the heaviest ;)

(I hid the thumbnail bc it and the video is kinda gross lol)

Spoiler

The amazing Jim Thirwell, aka Foetus, with live vocal and tape loops performing Descent Into The Inferno from his 1985 album Nail.

Straight outta Seattle!

Husband and wife team doing industrial/digital hardcore. Her vocals sound like a psychotic 6-year old girl planning her murder spree. Killer visuals by mdotstrange.

John Dwyer must've been very busy during quarantine.

Idk if I'm going to like the new record though. From what I've heard from Protean Threat, it's not half bad, but the 2 minutes I heard of Metamorphosed gave me a concussion. It might be just a tad too heavy for me...

I don't usually listen to any rap, I'm a Metalhead by heart. And I dont usually listen to the popular music, but my friends in real life listen to all kinds of stuff, and a couple of my friends mentioned Juice Wrld. He is a influential artist for my Generation. And it's very unfortunate of his passing. I never listened to him before but I can relate to his lyrics, and so can my friends because of the struggle...

@kalaeth. You'd think this is some shitty new band but no, it's actually not half bad.

Been a long time since I've last looked for OSDM bands, it's so difficult to find good bands in general ;(. And incredibly time consuming.

1 hour ago, seed said:

@kalaeth. You'd think this is some shitty new band but no, it's actually not half bad.

Been a long time since I've last looked for OSDM bands, it's so difficult to find good bands in general ;(. And incredibly time consuming.

Not what I was expecting, coming from Stoner Meadow of Doom, but the dancing skeleton in the cover had already won me over :D

(good music to avoid falling asleep while working in the morning)

2 hours ago, kalaeth said:

Not what I was expecting, coming from Stoner Meadow of Doom, but the dancing skeleton in the cover had already won me over :D

(good music to avoid falling asleep while working in the morning)

I knew you'd like it :> .

@kalaeth BTW, if you haven't already make sure to check out Concrete Winds. I found them only today (didn't know Vorum split up either), and goodness Primitive Force is the most violent and satisfying blackened death album I've heard in a long time. The singer is a fucking beast too, you'll see, the best thing in the abomination 👌.

Edited by seed

@kalaeth More good stuff. Honestly Sepulchral Voice Records is a beast of a record label, so far all I've listened to is great, with the likes of Venenum, Concrete Winds, this & more.