Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hyena

Also voice-acting!

I need voice actors. Right now I only need the voices for two characters for one brief quick wad scene, but anyone who has a microphone and doesn't talk like a soap opera character, let me know.

Thanks.

I wanna voice act... I don't sound like utter shit, I'm believable, can fake pain fairly well, and have some software to clean the shit up before I send you samples.

Hyena said:

I need voice actors. Right now I only need the voices for two characters for one brief quick wad scene, but anyone who has a microphone and doesn't talk like a soap opera character, let me know.

Thanks.

Well uhh... if you don't mind my girlish voice, then I'd love to help out.

Is this for Mock2 or something serious?

If it's Mock2 I can help :P

Actually, I don't have my stuff set up, nevermind.

Linguica: Damn, you're such an enigma. I get the distinct feeling you're joking, but there's that little nagging part of me that says "but what if he's not"

Anyway, those who were serious, e-mail me at trwhite@fgbc.org or list your e-mail addresses and I'll e-mail you.

Lüt: It's not for Mock2. It's for something serious.
However, I might be in need of a voice-actor for "A-onahd", which is mock-ish...

Demon's Hand: You haven't been responding to my e-mails. Are you having connection problems?

If all else fails, you could just use Goldwave or some other sound program to modify your voice recordings. I'll probably do that myself (that's if I need to).

I was looking for this thread, but couldn't find it. Here it is, yay!

I've seen Demons Hand posting around here recently. He's either unsubscribed from this thread or has passive-agressive tendencies. :P