Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomfreak 3:16

Dehacked Patches

Ah, the humble Dehacked patch. One day you were a humble exe patch in a DEH file format, now you're a wonderful, simplistically complex wad lump that sucks in any sourceport other than Zdoom.

Dehacked Patches, we salute you.

Trasher][ said:
Ah, the humble Dehacked patch. One day you were a humble exe patch in a DEH file format, now you're a wonderful, simplistically complex wad lump that sucks in any sourceport other than Zdoom.

Dehacked Patches, we salute you.

Aw, that's really cute.

/sobs

What kind of Dehacked patches are you looking for? About every weapon on my site I've made has them included... which people seem to hate. I guess I'm not supposed to mess with Vanilla Doom or something.

doomfreak 3:16 said:

Where is the best place to get Dehacked Patches from???

Make one? :)

Trasher][ said:
simplistically complex wad lump that sucks in any sourceport other than Zdoom.

Yeah, well pity for you that you are wrong.

kristus said:

It's a JOKE, joyce. Even if we ignore the fact that Zdoom plays host to many of the best Dehacked scripts (Especially in conjunction with ACS... OH YEAH), that bit was just put in to get interest up.

You ARE bored, aincha?

kristus said:

Heh, except he's largely right :P

I made some small changes and fixes to icd-z1.deh for md-icd.wad, Railgunner's sketchy
Immoral Conduct Boom conversion, if anyone's interested.

The best thing i ever seen done with dehacked was so fuckin funny, monsters were off the hook, and shot soo fast, and the barrels were flying. They came after you and blew up...! The Cacodemons were twice the normal size too. It was a mother fuckin funny wad file... :)
But thats what happens when level makers get intoxicated...! >:)

pritch said:
I made some small changes and fixes to icd-z1.deh for md-icd.wad, Railgunner's sketchy
Immoral Conduct Boom conversion, if anyone's interested.

Let's say I was interested, where are they?

Ct_red_pants said:

Let's say I was interested, where are they?

I just send it on AIM or someting if you wanted. I just got rid of the grenade effect because it's totally borked, sped up the plasma gun and bfg (5.57 and sniper) and actually made them more than %20-40 accurate(!).

I also beefed up all sorts of the misc. info for fun botmatches, but you could easily change that. Uh, and I deleted that retarded bullet puff noise because it was doing my damn ears. I suppose it is less realsitic now, but I find it immeasurable more playable/useable :P

Oh, and added my own preferred text strings :)