Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murdoch

Fox News Is Staffed By Gibbering Lunatics

As a New Zealander, this irritates me. We already had people come in from overseas during the lockdown for whatever reason, who were infected, who actually ESCAPED from their rather chill quarantine in a nice hotel I believe it was, and then we ended up with a second wave of the virus resulting in countless people inconvenieced as a second lockdown was enforced.

I swear, people in the modern age only care about themselves.

As a kiwi I would say don't even bother watching that video, it's just pure bullshit that's not worth the time spent watching.

To understand Fox you must realize that their whole shtick is to hijack the viewer's amygdala and dopamine receptors with outrageous headlines to get them addicted. For those who are susceptible it's crack in TV form.

All forms of media popularized in any nation will have a bias. Including the U.S.A... if not especially. To trust or view any sort of western media - doesn't matter what odd end of the 'special' spectrum so many like to put their entire world view onto - is foolish. Not to say, "don't call em out on their BS", but I wouldn't find the time or energy if I tried to waste on clear child's play. Idiots will be idiots, there isn't much you can do to change a man's mind. And if they are so easily changed, then their views are based on convenience and not a higher ideal. But what I'm even saying? A man who places a idea higher than his/her own value? Pfft, ridiculous...

Spoiler

image.png.682333dcaabcc70dcd782425467002f9.png

2 hours ago, Murdoch said:

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/fox-news-host-goes-bizarre-rant-nz-mocks-accent-and-details-terrifying-covid-camps

Seriously, what the hell? Quarantine camps? People get to isolate in 4 - 5 star hotels. If they left and are coming back voluntarily, or voluntarily coming to New Zealand, they have to foot the bill. If they were trapped overseas during the lockdown, I do not believe they have to. They get asked to test twice, once at 3 days, once at 12 days. Most people go in and come out no drama. Anyone refusing to test stays and honestly, I will take inhibiting one idiot's precious freedom over potentially letting lose a plague monkey who could get lots of people sick and possibly kill some of them, and maybe trigger another lockdown.

American friends, are there really people who listen to this mush brained dullard?

have you seen our president? 

Robert Murdoch and his propaganda empire have America's balls in a vice grip

39 minutes ago, xvertigox said:

As a kiwi I would say don't even bother watching that video, it's just pure bullshit that's not worth the time spent watching.

Oh I merely read, I did not watch. But that alone was enough to take 10 points off my IQ. 

25 minutes ago, Zillah said:

All forms of media popularized in any nation will have a bias. Including the U.S.A... if not especially. To trust or view any sort of western media - doesn't matter what odd end of the 'special' spectrum so many like to put their entire world view onto - is foolish. Not to say, "don't call em out on their BS", but I wouldn't find the time or energy if I tried to waste on clear child's play. Idiots will be idiots, there isn't much you can do to change a man's mind. And if they are so easily changed, then their views are based on convenience and not a higher ideal. But what I'm even saying? A man who places a idea higher than his/her own value? Pfft, ridiculous...

Yes well put. Media is indeed biased but I think this has to be one of the most aggressively and stupidly wrong things I have ever seen at least since the time of Columbine where a reporter said something to the effect of in Doom you shoot kids in concentration camps or something similarly ludicrous. She was quoted as saying that she trusted her "journalist instincts" that it was correct and ran with it. So yes, she has the worst journalist instincts of anyone in the history of the universe, past, present and future.

There was some other mad cow masquerading as a politician from the UK where I think this all started comparing this stuff to the FUCKING WW2 PRISON CAMPS. As I said on another thread recently, anytime I hear someone make comments like that I want to smack them with a history book so maybe they will learn something. I am no fan of any politician but calling a 40 year old mother who on the whole has shown nothing but kindness and good if sometimes misguided intentions a dictator is astoundingly hyperbolic twaddle of the highest order and an insult to everyone who has suffered and died under actual dictators.

18 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

Oh I merely read, I did not watch. But that alone was enough to take 10 points off my IQ. 

I'm glad I don't have that problem! Since I don't read that stuff.

1 hour ago, Toilet_Wine_Connoisseur said:

Robert Murdoch and his propaganda empire have America's balls in a vice grip

a user named murdoch complaining about fox news, isn't it ironic  ;)

Just now, Pirx said:

a user named murdoch complaining about fox news, isn't it ironic  ;)

No relation. I goddamn hope.

1 hour ago, EdwunclerIII said:

media are almost astonishingly biased and just overall stupid

Fair enough remark, although it's also oddly fitting from a guy whose profile picture looks astonishingly similar to Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro.

Nah, I'm just being silly. Moving on.

3 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Fair enough remark, although it's also oddly fitting from a guy whose profile picture looks astonishingly similar to Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro.

Nah, I'm just being silly. Moving on.

Hahahahaha, nah I aint no politician-picture-user. it's actually from a movie. If anyone guesses it, you get a virtual handshake 

5 hours ago, EdwunclerIII said:

Both sides of media are almost astonishingly biased and just overall stupid, so I just stopped watching it altogether lol

That's why I only get my news from Doomworld :^)

15 minutes ago, EdwunclerIII said:

Hahahahaha, nah I aint no politician-picture-user. it's actually from a movie. If anyone guesses it, you get a virtual handshake 

I want to say Reservoir Dogs...

Just now, Murdoch said:

I want to say Reservoir Dogs...

CORRECT! *Handshake*

11 minutes ago, GraphicBleeder said:

That's why I only get my news from Doomworld :^)

It truly is more reliable than anything else mainstream lol

@Murdoch Yeah, the media-sphere here in America is pretty crazy, *especially* on the right-wing side of things. Conspiracy theories run amok like we're in the dark ages or something. There's this thing called QAnon that believes children are being locked in cages so their blood can be harvested and consumed by Democrats/Hollywood/Jews/whatever. Not kidding. Some of these people are going to Congress next year.

The USA wasn't always this bad. A lot of this began in the mid 90s with Rush Limbaugh, FOX News and Newt Gingrich. We were not always so divided. We've now lost a quarter of a million lives from coronavirus yet it's *still* a politicized issue. I take my dog for a walk and see people watching FOX News basically 24/7. Poison for the mind.

3 hours ago, Murdoch said:

I watched it, and I lost a total of 25 iq afterwards. I bet her asshole is jealous of the pure bullshit that went out of her mouth.

3 hours ago, Mr. Duk said:

Conspiracy theories run amok like we're in the dark ages or something. There's this thing called QAnon that believes children are being locked in cages so their blood can be harvested and consumed by Democrats/Hollywood/Jews/whatever. Not kidding. Some of these people are going to Congress next year.

Yes I have heard of that insanity. And the idea that Trump is some hero going to crush it all. I can only imagine that addition to the lie was the handiwork of some troll who is now either deeply horrified and ashamed or laughs himself to sleep each night. 

I fucking hate conspiracy nuts. Bias is an inherent part of human psychology. We all have them. But we should try to be objective as best we can. Conspiracy nuts would not know objectivity if you wrote it on a bat and hit them with it. Disagree with them that no the Earth is not flat, doctors and scientists are not all blood thirsty psychopaths trying to murder you, or insert other major conspiracy of your choice here, and you are either a paid shill, a sheeple, or someone who loves the Government/medical industry/science industry and thinks they are incapable do going anything wrong and everything is sunshine, roses and puppies.

8 hours ago, Murdoch said:

Seriously, what the hell? Quarantine camps? People get to isolate in 4 - 5 star hotels.

You should have sent them to Nauru or Manus instead if you wanted Fox News not to speak about it.

Well, I was aware of the fact that Faux News is a steaming pile of crap, but had no idea it was this severe...

6 hours ago, Murdoch said:

Reservoir Dogs...

"Joe.  If you shoot that man you die next.  I repeat.  If you shoot that man you die next"

"Fox News Is Staffed By Gibbering Lunatics"

"Ah, the floor here is made out of floor"

Fox News is the well of wisdom of the Western world and spills every-frickin-where.

We've got the War on Christmas political drama last year in our supposedly very secular country.

Blame a society that covertly rejects all the virtues it lays its legitimacy upon and models itself on the Twitter Lifestyle™.

8 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

I'm so glad I'm not stupid enough to watch news channels on TV or Youtube. 

Imagine caring about Fox News, or any of these mainstream news sites. They're all jokes.