Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agnes

Demon on a leash

I thought I'd try drawing a Doom monster, but seeing as I suck at remembering details, I found that I couldn't draw a proper pinky demon without ref, so I decided not to. Of course, by then, I had at least half a demon on paper already. I made a few adjustments, and ended up with this - whatever it is.

Click

What do you think?

Thanks all :D
Glad you liked it.

Well, at the moment, it's just a hobby.

Yup. Colored in Photoshop. :)

Pray that the chain endures

...Or make sure you're armed with a powerful double barreled shotgun and know how to use it. :-P

Damn great job there - that beast is definitely ugly in a cool sort of way.

Agnes said:

I thought I'd try drawing a Doom monster, but seeing as I suck at remembering details, I found that I couldn't draw a proper pinky demon without ref, so I decided not to. Of course, by then, I had at least half a demon on paper already. I made a few adjustments, and ended up with this - whatever it is.

Click

What do you think?

Dude, thats cra-z!
/me likes.

:D

Heh, when I first opened that, and the window wasn't maximized, I was unable to see the whole image and I was like "AH SHIT, GOATSE AGAIN."

Cool image once I maximized the window, though. :P

I'm not sure if it reminds me of a pinky used as veal or if it's just a scary hell cow. Either way, I like it.

but seeing as I suck at remembering details

Get Wintex (don't remember where it can be found though - try looking in the utilities section of DW), find the appropriate sprite, load it up in your paint program and save the image to your hard drive.

Study the bmp image while doing a sketch after it.

Then do a detailed drawing after the sketch.

That's what I do, because sometimes, I don't remember every detail.

Heh, when I first opened that, and the window wasn't maximized, I was unable to see the whole image and I was like "AH SHIT, GOATSE AGAIN."

Kind of makes me wonder which part of it you were actually looking at... lol

Get Wintex (don't remember where it can be found though - try looking in the utilities section of DW), find the appropriate sprite, load it up in your paint program and save the image to your hard drive.

Study the bmp image while doing a sketch after it.

Then do a detailed drawing after the sketch.

Thanks for the tip. I'll do that. :)
I haven't got any plans for monsters just yet, though. I've got a couple of sketches of the Doom marine, so I'll probably finish those first.

HAHAHA!!!.. Man that critter is wicked.. really cool drawing.. got more?, ik like them.. gimme more!!