Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Bug

You draw it, I map it 2 : Electric boolagoo

Draw map segments, and i (eventually) will map it !

Rules:

Only draw one tile at a time ,use the latest version of the map, pick a cell, and write what you did in it.

Have fun!

1. Download the latest version of the map

sjZdvlQ.png

Edited by The Bug

We did this just a few days ago. I'm not saying the idea itself is bad, but at least wait a while to start up a new one. And please don't assume everyone has seen the first thread and put the rules up.

Just now, N1ck said:

We did this just a few days ago. I'm not saying the idea itself is bad, but at least wait a while to start up a new one. And please don't assume everyone has seen the first thread and put the rules up.

I agree with the rules part, he should definetely post them here too.

But I don't see why he should wait for me to finish

Just a thought, since we already did one for Doom, this one can be for Heretic to change it up (it's your decision though)

I saw that people really wanted to participate, but couldn't beacause it was to late.

1 minute ago, Rince-wind said:

Just a thought, since we already did one for Doom, this one can be for Heretic to change it up (it's your decision though)

Yeah, i might change it up.

2 minutes ago, N1ck said:

This idea could also be great for a Quake map, although I'm not sure how many people map for Quake here.

Is there a Doomworld equivalent for Quake? For that matter where do Build Engine maps go to?

Why not keep it the same rules as the original idea? Doom2 vanilla with 1024x cells etc:

That way you guys won't have any problem fixing it all up in a mega wad later. :

What ever you guys decide no worries, maybe there could be a Heretic texture resource or something. :P

Or better yet, maybe "You Draw It 3" could be full blown Heretic?

Ok, I will start this time.

Open sky area with caged shotguners at those 4 corners, and a shotgun in the middle (maybe shotgun could open up the 4 corners?).

I will not contribute anymore to this, i just wanted a kickstart.

sjZdvlQ.jpg

A1: a little hangar with a sector spaceship and a big window to a space sky. also stairs that go up or down on the top and bottom.

KI1kd7r.png

EDIT: shit i posted and immediately OP posted his submission, i'll update mine

Just now, cambreaKer said:

A1: a little hangar with a sector spaceship and a big window to a space sky. also stairs that go up or down on the top and bottom.

e7TxdtW.png

oops.. will have to combine

Here's my High Effort™️ contribution

image.png.a92d513fa85601f83437dd6a527a0554.png

Replace the stickmen with whatever monsters you want, placement is up to you as well. Would be cool if you did an archway of any kind to the west where i left a gap in the walls :)

2 minutes ago, MattFright said:

Here's my High Effort™️ contribution

image.png.a92d513fa85601f83437dd6a527a0554.png

Replace the stickmen with whatever monsters you want, placement is up to you as well. Would be cool if you did an archway of any kind to the west where i left a gap in the walls :)

i would probably hide a secret in the hole, then add a switch that raises the floor.

10 minutes ago, The Bug said:

i would probably hide a secret in the hole, then add a switch that raises the floor.

As long as it's still somehow deadly i'm happy

21 minutes ago, MattFright said:

As long as it's still somehow deadly i'm happy

Okay damaging floor with radsuit nearby, maybe?

my thought behind this is that its like a cool circular observatory room of some sort, the green spaces are windows to some synthetic area or idk go crazy

and theres a SCIENCE PILLAR in the middle, maybe there could be a fight with a single archvile or a revenant or something using the side pillars as cover

you could also make it stairs

image.png