Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Bug

Bike DooM (Drivable Bicycle)

I had a gander of this looks awesome

But I would rather use gzdoom and summon bike to pick it up and look at it - rather than giving myself a full inventory with idkfa

Can you make a bike sprite for placing the item?

we will not be getting any specific engine support for vehicles so it is good that the community is still trying different ways to add driveable vehicles and thereby trick gzdoom in to having driveable vehicles anyway

5 minutes ago, HitBoi64 said:

Made this wip status bar face, i have no clue why i made this helmet red
STFEVL0.png.7e90dcbfc358b04ccc46a656ba0644da.png

That's a golden idea. A that needed is some bike course maps to run over demons. I don't know how to make sloped maps tho

48 minutes ago, HitBoi64 said:

Made this wip status bar face, i have no clue why i made this helmet red
STFEVL0.png.7e90dcbfc358b04ccc46a656ba0644da.png

I stepped outside with my phone earlier and thought that this was a lady bug that landed on my screen.

5 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Bike Doom Forever

Killing demons while cycling is good for your health, you exercise your legs and you get a constant adrenaline rush.

When you start writing the story for this wad, can you do something to insinuate that the main character is Robert Downey Jr.? Otherwise this picture won't really make any sense. Thanks.

20201106_223716.jpg

Edited by TheMagicMushroomMan

"In a house there lived a tall, magical impman named Robert Junior. Not a deprived slimy, frat house, filled with bananas and a spotty smell, nor yet a breezy, wild, grubby house with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was an imp-house, and that means shelter.

One day, after a troubling visit from the pinky named King Cybie, Robert leaves his house and sets out in search of three industrial weapons. A quest undertaken in the company of giants, trolls and brown men.

In the search for the dwarfman-guarded weapons, Robert Junior surprises even himself with his kindness and skill as a bicycling fishmonger.

During his travels, Robert rescues a sandwich, an heirloom belonging to King Cybie. But when King Cybie refuses to try smoking hash, their friendship is over.

However, King Cybie is wounded at the Battle of Britain and the two reconcile just before Robert engages in some serious drinking.

Robert accepts one of the three industrial weapons and returns home to his house a very wealthy impman."

Edited by TheMagicMushroomMan

4 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

"In a house there lived a tall, magical impman named Robert Junior. Not a deprived slimy, frat house, filled with bananas and a spotty smell, nor yet a breezy, wild, grubby house with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was an imp-house, and that means shelter.

One day, after a troubling visit from the pinky named King Cybie, Robert leaves his house and sets out in search of three industrial weapons. A quest undertaken in the company of giants, trolls and brown men.

In the search for the dwarfman-guarded weapons, Robert Junior surprises even himself with his kindness and skill as a bicycling fishmonger.

During his travels, Robert rescues a sandwich, an heirloom belonging to King Cybie. But when King Cybie refuses to try smoking hash, their friendship is over.

However, King Cybie is wounded at the Battle of Britain and the two reconcile just before Robert engages in some serious drinking.

Robert accepts one of the three industrial weapons and returns home to his house a very wealthy impman."

you are very poetic

11 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

I stepped outside with my phone earlier and thought that this was a lady bug that landed on my screen.

Lol, i forgot to add outlines to the holes to make it look more like a helmet.

Now you can do summon bike, you now use stamina and you regain stamina by eating burgers, you now start maps with only your bike and fists.

17 hours ago, printz said:

Make the bike do the clicking noise when releasing the pedals.

Can't forget, added that too

17 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Next make a DOOM crash course for the bike. Flaming hoops, long jumps over Cyberdemons, using imps as speedbumps, etc.

Then, add three player support. The second player races player one. Player three will fly around on a Cacodemon and spectate the race, determining the winner.

When are you doing to make the crash course, it's been a while !